We will be going to New Orleans in early July. I know, it will be hot!
I would like to know your opinions for the best cheap restaurants in the French Quarter and the surrounding area.
We have been to N.O. before and have enjoyed Cafe Maspero, Petunias, Red Fish Grill and Uglesichs. Any suggestions for other inexpensive eateries?
Thanks for your help! Laurie
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 2 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 3 Boston / VT August
- 4 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 5 Lake Champlain, VT
- 6 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 7 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 8 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 9 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 10 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 11 5 Days near Denver
- 12 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 13 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 14 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 15 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 16 Boston Ideas
- 17 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 18 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 19 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 20 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 21 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 22 4 Days in Juneau?
- 23 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 24 hotel in NYC
- 25 20 Days Road Trip