We will be going to New Orleans in early July. I know, it will be hot!
I would like to know your opinions for the best cheap restaurants in the French Quarter and the surrounding area.
We have been to N.O. before and have enjoyed Cafe Maspero, Petunias, Red Fish Grill and Uglesichs. Any suggestions for other inexpensive eateries?
Thanks for your help! Laurie
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 2 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 3 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 4 New England Tour
- 5 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 6 Rhode Island Get Away
- 7 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 8 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 9 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 10 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 11 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 12 Venice, CA area
- 13 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 14 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 15 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 16 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 17 Adirondacks trip repot
- 18 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 21 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 22 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 23 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 24 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?