We will be going to New Orleans in early July. I know, it will be hot!
I would like to know your opinions for the best cheap restaurants in the French Quarter and the surrounding area.
We have been to N.O. before and have enjoyed Cafe Maspero, Petunias, Red Fish Grill and Uglesichs. Any suggestions for other inexpensive eateries?
Thanks for your help! Laurie
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 3 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 4 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 7 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 8 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 9 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 10 Great OR beach house locations?
- 11 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 12 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 13 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 16 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 17 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 18 No Spam this morning!!
- 19 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 20 Honeymoon on PCH
- 21 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 22 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 23 San Francisco transit options
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels