We will be going to New Orleans in early July. I know, it will be hot!
I would like to know your opinions for the best cheap restaurants in the French Quarter and the surrounding area.
We have been to N.O. before and have enjoyed Cafe Maspero, Petunias, Red Fish Grill and Uglesichs. Any suggestions for other inexpensive eateries?
Thanks for your help! Laurie
Best Cheap Food in New Orleans French Quarter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 4 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 5 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Christmas weather?
- 8 Big island itinerary
- 9 New York City and New England
- 10 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 11 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 16 Thousand Islands
- 17 Best Destination in USA
- 18 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 19 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 20 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 21 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 22 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 23 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 24 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014