We will be going to New Orleans in early July. I know, it will be hot!
I would like to know your opinions for the best cheap restaurants in the French Quarter and the surrounding area.
We have been to N.O. before and have enjoyed Cafe Maspero, Petunias, Red Fish Grill and Uglesichs. Any suggestions for other inexpensive eateries?
Thanks for your help! Laurie
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 2 Sedona to Vegas
- 3 Classic NYC Deli
- 4 Cape Cod visit in August
- 5 carmel vs. monterey california
- 6 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 7 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 8 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 11 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 12 Tulip time
- 13 Buying wine New York City
- 14 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 15 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 16 Nashville Public Transportation
- 17 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 18 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 19 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 20 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 21 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 22 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 23 8 day trip to Florida
- 24 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 25 BYOB in New York City