We will be going to New Orleans in early July. I know, it will be hot!
I would like to know your opinions for the best cheap restaurants in the French Quarter and the surrounding area.
We have been to N.O. before and have enjoyed Cafe Maspero, Petunias, Red Fish Grill and Uglesichs. Any suggestions for other inexpensive eateries?
Thanks for your help! Laurie
Best Cheap Food in New Orleans French Quarter
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 4 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Rockport, MA dining?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla