Planning a camping trip with a few friends for early September. We are looking for the best campground preferably in Maine, also looking in Vermont and New Hampshire. A friend is coming who has never been to the east coast, so we want to show him a beautiful place. Our top priorities are low price of site, activities-hiking and kayaking, beautiful scenery, privacy. We are not looking for a family friendly place, we are going for beautiful landscapes and relaxation. Thanks!
Best campgrounds in Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 California
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 6 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 7 Northern California in February
- 8 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 9 New England September
- 10 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 11 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 12 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 13 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 14 Ackislander
- 15 Universal Orlando
- 16 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 17 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 18 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 19 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 20 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 21 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 24 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 25 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway