Planning a camping trip with a few friends for early September. We are looking for the best campground preferably in Maine, also looking in Vermont and New Hampshire. A friend is coming who has never been to the east coast, so we want to show him a beautiful place. Our top priorities are low price of site, activities-hiking and kayaking, beautiful scenery, privacy. We are not looking for a family friendly place, we are going for beautiful landscapes and relaxation. Thanks!
Best campgrounds in Maine
View all United States activity »
- 1 US Travel Clubs
- 2 Hotel near Public Theater
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 8 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 14 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Oahu Information
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 21 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 One day in Washington DC
- 25 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!