Ok here I am with more questions! If you wanted to vacation in MA what would be the best beach to stay at for a couple days? Nice beach, nice swimming, and nice town! We haven't had a trip to a beach all summer and feel the need to incorpoate it in our vacation to Mass. Thanks for your feedback!
Best beaches in New England??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Marais?
- 2 Beach holiday with baby
- 3 Things to do around New York
- 4 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 5 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 6 Cape cod and Acadia
- 7 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 8 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 9 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 10 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 11 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 12 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 13 Barrow Alaska
- 14 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 15 Salt Lake City
- 16 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 17 Park City Utah
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Maine in latter half of September
- 20 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 21 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 22 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 23 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 24 Colorado trip
- 25 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux