We are planning a trip to the Clearwater/St. Petes area in mid-June. Family of 4 - 2 kids, 6 and 9. I have looked at all the little beach town in between, but would love some tips on which is best.
We like someplace that is low key, but still has a touristy feel. We don't need any fancy nightlife or over the top tourist stuff or overcrowded beaches - just want to it feel fun and vacation-y. Most of the time we will probably spend on the beach. A few fun casual restaurants and cute shops would be great. And the more affordable end of the spectrum would be great, but not if we have to sacrifice the things above. Being on the beach, with out hotel, rental or condo, is a must. So a community with ample choices right on the beach is great.
Which town would be the best match? I was looking at Madeira Beach. But am open to any. We have never been there before.
Best beach town between Clearwater and St. Petes?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 12 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 15 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 16 Richmond highlights?
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area