We are planning a trip to the Clearwater/St. Petes area in mid-June. Family of 4 - 2 kids, 6 and 9. I have looked at all the little beach town in between, but would love some tips on which is best.
We like someplace that is low key, but still has a touristy feel. We don't need any fancy nightlife or over the top tourist stuff or overcrowded beaches - just want to it feel fun and vacation-y. Most of the time we will probably spend on the beach. A few fun casual restaurants and cute shops would be great. And the more affordable end of the spectrum would be great, but not if we have to sacrifice the things above. Being on the beach, with out hotel, rental or condo, is a must. So a community with ample choices right on the beach is great.
Which town would be the best match? I was looking at Madeira Beach. But am open to any. We have never been there before.
Best beach town between Clearwater and St. Petes?
- 1 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 4 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 5 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 9 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 14 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 15 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 19 St. Augustine, Florida
- 20 hotel near Met NYC
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 24 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 25 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights