We are planning a trip to the Clearwater/St. Petes area in mid-June. Family of 4 - 2 kids, 6 and 9. I have looked at all the little beach town in between, but would love some tips on which is best.
We like someplace that is low key, but still has a touristy feel. We don't need any fancy nightlife or over the top tourist stuff or overcrowded beaches - just want to it feel fun and vacation-y. Most of the time we will probably spend on the beach. A few fun casual restaurants and cute shops would be great. And the more affordable end of the spectrum would be great, but not if we have to sacrifice the things above. Being on the beach, with out hotel, rental or condo, is a must. So a community with ample choices right on the beach is great.
Which town would be the best match? I was looking at Madeira Beach. But am open to any. We have never been there before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 2 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 3 Girl for rent at Vietnam
- 4 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 5 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 6 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 7 Highway 1 motels
- 8 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 9 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 10 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 11 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 12 driving from LA to Portland
- 13 Places to stay in TX...?
- 14 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 15 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 16 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 17 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 18 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 19 Silverthorne
- 20 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 21 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 22 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 23 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 24 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 25 San Antonio