We are planning a trip to the Clearwater/St. Petes area in mid-June. Family of 4 - 2 kids, 6 and 9. I have looked at all the little beach town in between, but would love some tips on which is best.
We like someplace that is low key, but still has a touristy feel. We don't need any fancy nightlife or over the top tourist stuff or overcrowded beaches - just want to it feel fun and vacation-y. Most of the time we will probably spend on the beach. A few fun casual restaurants and cute shops would be great. And the more affordable end of the spectrum would be great, but not if we have to sacrifice the things above. Being on the beach, with out hotel, rental or condo, is a must. So a community with ample choices right on the beach is great.
Which town would be the best match? I was looking at Madeira Beach. But am open to any. We have never been there before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Apartments in New York
- 2 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 3 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 4 Pacific Northwest
- 5 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 6 Things to do in NYC
- 7 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 8 First time to Alaska
- 9 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 10 24 days out west
- 11 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 12 Hawaii Cruise
- 13 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 14 New York best app
- 15 BBQ
- 16 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 17 New Orleans Streetcars
- 18 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 19 Anaheim - no car
- 20 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 21 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 22 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 23 Hawaii - where?
- 24 Shenandoah National park
- 25 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e