We are planning a trip to the Clearwater/St. Petes area in mid-June. Family of 4 - 2 kids, 6 and 9. I have looked at all the little beach town in between, but would love some tips on which is best.
We like someplace that is low key, but still has a touristy feel. We don't need any fancy nightlife or over the top tourist stuff or overcrowded beaches - just want to it feel fun and vacation-y. Most of the time we will probably spend on the beach. A few fun casual restaurants and cute shops would be great. And the more affordable end of the spectrum would be great, but not if we have to sacrifice the things above. Being on the beach, with out hotel, rental or condo, is a must. So a community with ample choices right on the beach is great.
Which town would be the best match? I was looking at Madeira Beach. But am open to any. We have never been there before.
Best beach town between Clearwater and St. Petes?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California in February
- 2 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 3 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 4 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 5 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 6 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 7 Yosemite in Winter
- 8 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 9 Active Vacation
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 12 Orlando in March
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Quick SoCal question
- 16 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 17 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 18 New England September
- 19 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 20 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Tampa in February
- 23 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox