We are planning a trip to the Clearwater/St. Petes area in mid-June. Family of 4 - 2 kids, 6 and 9. I have looked at all the little beach town in between, but would love some tips on which is best.
We like someplace that is low key, but still has a touristy feel. We don't need any fancy nightlife or over the top tourist stuff or overcrowded beaches - just want to it feel fun and vacation-y. Most of the time we will probably spend on the beach. A few fun casual restaurants and cute shops would be great. And the more affordable end of the spectrum would be great, but not if we have to sacrifice the things above. Being on the beach, with out hotel, rental or condo, is a must. So a community with ample choices right on the beach is great.
Which town would be the best match? I was looking at Madeira Beach. But am open to any. We have never been there before.
Best beach town between Clearwater and St. Petes?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 2 Minneapolis Parking
- 3 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Romantic destination in the US
- 8 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 9 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 10 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 11 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 12 Things to do in La Jolla
- 13 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 14 family road trip
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning
- 16 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Kid School Admission
- 19 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 20 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 New York City-New Things?
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 25 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do