We are planning a trip to the Clearwater/St. Petes area in mid-June. Family of 4 - 2 kids, 6 and 9. I have looked at all the little beach town in between, but would love some tips on which is best.
We like someplace that is low key, but still has a touristy feel. We don't need any fancy nightlife or over the top tourist stuff or overcrowded beaches - just want to it feel fun and vacation-y. Most of the time we will probably spend on the beach. A few fun casual restaurants and cute shops would be great. And the more affordable end of the spectrum would be great, but not if we have to sacrifice the things above. Being on the beach, with out hotel, rental or condo, is a must. So a community with ample choices right on the beach is great.
Which town would be the best match? I was looking at Madeira Beach. But am open to any. We have never been there before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 2 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 3 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 6 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 7 Coffee in Boston?
- 8 Nashville Never Been
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 13 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 14 Traveling in winter
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 17 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 New orleans recs for family
- 20 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 23 Uber boston
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 Steamboat Springs, CO