We are planning a trip to the Clearwater/St. Petes area in mid-June. Family of 4 - 2 kids, 6 and 9. I have looked at all the little beach town in between, but would love some tips on which is best.
We like someplace that is low key, but still has a touristy feel. We don't need any fancy nightlife or over the top tourist stuff or overcrowded beaches - just want to it feel fun and vacation-y. Most of the time we will probably spend on the beach. A few fun casual restaurants and cute shops would be great. And the more affordable end of the spectrum would be great, but not if we have to sacrifice the things above. Being on the beach, with out hotel, rental or condo, is a must. So a community with ample choices right on the beach is great.
Which town would be the best match? I was looking at Madeira Beach. But am open to any. We have never been there before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/vitalmax-xt/
- 2 Wristbands
- 3 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 4 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 5 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 6 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/xtrasize-male-enhancement/
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 10 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 11 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 12 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 13 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 14 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 15 Niagara Falls.
- 16 A June trip to Kauai
- 17 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 18 Trip Starting from New York
- 19 road trip during husbands bday
- 20 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 23 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 24 1st trip to Colorado
- 25 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October