We are planning a trip to the Clearwater/St. Petes area in mid-June. Family of 4 - 2 kids, 6 and 9. I have looked at all the little beach town in between, but would love some tips on which is best.
We like someplace that is low key, but still has a touristy feel. We don't need any fancy nightlife or over the top tourist stuff or overcrowded beaches - just want to it feel fun and vacation-y. Most of the time we will probably spend on the beach. A few fun casual restaurants and cute shops would be great. And the more affordable end of the spectrum would be great, but not if we have to sacrifice the things above. Being on the beach, with out hotel, rental or condo, is a must. So a community with ample choices right on the beach is great.
Which town would be the best match? I was looking at Madeira Beach. But am open to any. We have never been there before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 2 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 3 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 4 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 5 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 7 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 8 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 9 Vegas Where to Start
- 10 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 11 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 12 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 13 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 14 Yellowstone June 2014
- 15 2 months in Hawaii!
- 16 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 17 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 18 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 19 Horseback riding in Waipio Valley
- 20 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 21 Annapolis to Boston
- 22 Road Trip
- 23 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 24 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 25 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.