We are planning a trip to the Clearwater/St. Petes area in mid-June. Family of 4 - 2 kids, 6 and 9. I have looked at all the little beach town in between, but would love some tips on which is best.
We like someplace that is low key, but still has a touristy feel. We don't need any fancy nightlife or over the top tourist stuff or overcrowded beaches - just want to it feel fun and vacation-y. Most of the time we will probably spend on the beach. A few fun casual restaurants and cute shops would be great. And the more affordable end of the spectrum would be great, but not if we have to sacrifice the things above. Being on the beach, with out hotel, rental or condo, is a must. So a community with ample choices right on the beach is great.
Which town would be the best match? I was looking at Madeira Beach. But am open to any. We have never been there before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 4 North Carolina Coast
- 5 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 6 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 7 Hapuna beach, big island
- 8 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 9 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 10 myrtle beach
- 11 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 12 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 13 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 14 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 15 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 16 NYC with wheelchair
- 17 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 18 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 19 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 20 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 21 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 New Orleans logistics
- 24 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 25 Hilton Head