We are planning a trip to the Clearwater/St. Petes area in mid-June. Family of 4 - 2 kids, 6 and 9. I have looked at all the little beach town in between, but would love some tips on which is best.
We like someplace that is low key, but still has a touristy feel. We don't need any fancy nightlife or over the top tourist stuff or overcrowded beaches - just want to it feel fun and vacation-y. Most of the time we will probably spend on the beach. A few fun casual restaurants and cute shops would be great. And the more affordable end of the spectrum would be great, but not if we have to sacrifice the things above. Being on the beach, with out hotel, rental or condo, is a must. So a community with ample choices right on the beach is great.
Which town would be the best match? I was looking at Madeira Beach. But am open to any. We have never been there before.
Best beach town between Clearwater and St. Petes?
- 1 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 4 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 5 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 6 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 7 Small Sofas
- 8 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 9 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 10 Trying To Find a Place
- 11 romantic colorado trip
- 12 Fourth of July Weekend
- 13 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 14 Fires in Colorado
- 15 Marcola?
- 16 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 17 Updates from Hanalei
- 18 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 19 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 20 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 21 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 22 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 23 One day in NYC
- 24 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 25 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone