Hey forum! My partner and I have just spent 5 days in Charleston and are about to spend 2 days in Savannah. We have 4 days left of our vacation and we want to spend it somewhere close to the beach. We're just looking for somewhere relaxed, not full of time-share condos but we wouldn't mind somewhere that has a small bar or something close by. Also looking for a nice beach - we'll still swim even though it's not super warm (warmer than Canada!). We're looking at Edisto Beach in SC, St Augustine looks nice with the added advantage of being able to see the city which we've heard is beautiful and the golden isles - not sure which one. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We just want to relax and enjoy the sand and salt water.
Best beach to chill out at near Charleston/Savannah/St Augustine
View all United States activity »
- 1 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 5 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 6 Biloxi questions again
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 10 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 11 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 19 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 20 Vero Beach FL
- 21 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 22 Question about Boulder area
- 23 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Savanah Sojourn