Hey forum! My partner and I have just spent 5 days in Charleston and are about to spend 2 days in Savannah. We have 4 days left of our vacation and we want to spend it somewhere close to the beach. We're just looking for somewhere relaxed, not full of time-share condos but we wouldn't mind somewhere that has a small bar or something close by. Also looking for a nice beach - we'll still swim even though it's not super warm (warmer than Canada!). We're looking at Edisto Beach in SC, St Augustine looks nice with the added advantage of being able to see the city which we've heard is beautiful and the golden isles - not sure which one. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We just want to relax and enjoy the sand and salt water.
Best beach to chill out at near Charleston/Savannah/St Augustine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 2 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 8 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 9 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 10 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 13 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 14 Tipping advice
- 15 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 16 charleston during Christmas Week
- 17 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 18 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 22 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 25 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?