Hey forum! My partner and I have just spent 5 days in Charleston and are about to spend 2 days in Savannah. We have 4 days left of our vacation and we want to spend it somewhere close to the beach. We're just looking for somewhere relaxed, not full of time-share condos but we wouldn't mind somewhere that has a small bar or something close by. Also looking for a nice beach - we'll still swim even though it's not super warm (warmer than Canada!). We're looking at Edisto Beach in SC, St Augustine looks nice with the added advantage of being able to see the city which we've heard is beautiful and the golden isles - not sure which one. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We just want to relax and enjoy the sand and salt water.
Best beach to chill out at near Charleston/Savannah/St Augustine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 2 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 3 Colorado Skiing
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 6 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 7 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 12 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 13 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 14 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 18 From Seattle airport to the city
- 19 Middle America in October
- 20 New York City Christmas Trip
- 21 visit to HIghLine
- 22 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 23 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 24 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 25 4 week family trip ideas