Hey forum! My partner and I have just spent 5 days in Charleston and are about to spend 2 days in Savannah. We have 4 days left of our vacation and we want to spend it somewhere close to the beach. We're just looking for somewhere relaxed, not full of time-share condos but we wouldn't mind somewhere that has a small bar or something close by. Also looking for a nice beach - we'll still swim even though it's not super warm (warmer than Canada!). We're looking at Edisto Beach in SC, St Augustine looks nice with the added advantage of being able to see the city which we've heard is beautiful and the golden isles - not sure which one. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We just want to relax and enjoy the sand and salt water.
Best beach to chill out at near Charleston/Savannah/St Augustine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 10 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 15 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 22 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 23 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 24 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed