Hey forum! My partner and I have just spent 5 days in Charleston and are about to spend 2 days in Savannah. We have 4 days left of our vacation and we want to spend it somewhere close to the beach. We're just looking for somewhere relaxed, not full of time-share condos but we wouldn't mind somewhere that has a small bar or something close by. Also looking for a nice beach - we'll still swim even though it's not super warm (warmer than Canada!). We're looking at Edisto Beach in SC, St Augustine looks nice with the added advantage of being able to see the city which we've heard is beautiful and the golden isles - not sure which one. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We just want to relax and enjoy the sand and salt water.
Best beach to chill out at near Charleston/Savannah/St Augustine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 6 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 9 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 15 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 21 Maui vacation
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 25 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour