I am looking to take my family to a Connecticut beach this summer. We usually go to Ocean City, NJ, but thought we'd change it up a bit this year. We have 3 kids (8,3,1). Which beach would be best and would offer something for the kids as well?
Best Beach in Connecticut (for kids!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 3 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 8 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 11 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 12 new online travel network
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 USA with a 3 year old
- 15 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Universal studios/Orlando
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 20 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 21 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip