We are planning a day trip with children ages 2-14 to Newport, RI from Boston in late July/early August and would appreciate any input as to the best beach to take the kids to in the Newport area. We would also like restaurant recommendatons for children in the area. We've read that Easton Beach has a carousel and playground--is this our best bet? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Best beach for kids in Newport, Rhode Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 2 Active Vacation
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 6 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 7 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 8 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 9 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 10 Portland, OR hotel question
- 11 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 12 Northern California in February
- 13 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 14 Mother Daughter Trip
- 15 Yosemite in Winter
- 16 Florida or caribbean
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 Orlando in March
- 19 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 20 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 21 Miami Marlins
- 22 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 25 Quick SoCal question