We are planning a day trip with children ages 2-14 to Newport, RI from Boston in late July/early August and would appreciate any input as to the best beach to take the kids to in the Newport area. We would also like restaurant recommendatons for children in the area. We've read that Easton Beach has a carousel and playground--is this our best bet? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Best beach for kids in Newport, Rhode Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 4 Alaska cruise and land
- 5 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 6 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 7 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 8 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 10 NYC taxi vs car service
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 Wedding in Hawaii
- 19 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 20 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 21 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 22 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 23 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 24 San Fransisco to LA
- 25 Where to go in Maine?