We are finally heading to Charleston on Sunday! We have a list of things we want to do that I have gotten from the boards. I'm sure my girls would like a little break and go to the beach one afternoon. The would probably just like to look for shells, wade/swim (depending on the water temps) and just hang out. I've done some searching on the forums and it seems like Sullivan's a island Beach or Isle of Palms would be the best? Any thoughts?
Best beach for an afternoon-Charleston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 2 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 3 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 6 Hilton Midtown New York
- 7 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 8 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 9 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 10 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 11 Tour companies
- 12 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 13 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 14 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 15 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 16 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 22 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 23 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members