We are finally heading to Charleston on Sunday! We have a list of things we want to do that I have gotten from the boards. I'm sure my girls would like a little break and go to the beach one afternoon. The would probably just like to look for shells, wade/swim (depending on the water temps) and just hang out. I've done some searching on the forums and it seems like Sullivan's a island Beach or Isle of Palms would be the best? Any thoughts?
Best beach for an afternoon-Charleston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 2 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 3 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 4 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Question about Miami travel
- 9 Salt Lake City
- 10 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 14 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 15 Locker at JFK
- 16 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 22 Key Largo, FL
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 25 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??