We are finally heading to Charleston on Sunday! We have a list of things we want to do that I have gotten from the boards. I'm sure my girls would like a little break and go to the beach one afternoon. The would probably just like to look for shells, wade/swim (depending on the water temps) and just hang out. I've done some searching on the forums and it seems like Sullivan's a island Beach or Isle of Palms would be the best? Any thoughts?
Best beach for an afternoon-Charleston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 12 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 13 Philadelphia
- 14 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 15 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Universal studios/Orlando
- 21 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 22 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance