Looking to travel by Delaware in summer. What's the best beach there for 1.5 day stay?
Nice walk on the boardwalk, breakfast, ethnic lunch and dinner....May be some historic places - not a must though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY
- 2 jfk car service
- 3 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 Relocating to the Deep South
- 6 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 7 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 10 Budget NYC hotel
- 11 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 12 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 13 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 16 San Francisco and Napa
- 17 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 18 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 19 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 20 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 21 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 22 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 23 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 24 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 25 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January