Looking to travel by Delaware in summer. What's the best beach there for 1.5 day stay?
Nice walk on the boardwalk, breakfast, ethnic lunch and dinner....May be some historic places - not a must though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 2 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 3 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 4 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 5 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 6 Western U.S. Road trip
- 7 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 8 Martha's Vineyard area
- 9 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 10 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 11 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 12 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 13 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 14 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 15 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 16 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 17 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 18 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 19 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 20 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 21 4 Days in Maui
- 22 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 23 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 24 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 25 Biloxi Suggestions