I'll be in St. Louis this Wednesday and would appreciate recommendations for great BBQ for DINNER near my doctor's office: 4921 Parkview Place - downtown at the Wash. Univ. School of Medicine. Can take cab or walk, but it must be a safe location as I am traveling alone. Thanks!
Best BBQ restaurant in St. Louis?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 2 Alaska Trip Planning
- 3 Southern Alabama trip report
- 4 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 7 Atlanta to LA
- 8 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 9 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 10 New York City-New Things?
- 11 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 12 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 13 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 14 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 15 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 16 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 17 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 18 Yes, there are coyotes in Manhattan
- 19 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 20 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 21 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 22 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 23 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 24 new york subway help please
- 25 Boston to see Sargent works