I'll be in St. Louis this Wednesday and would appreciate recommendations for great BBQ for DINNER near my doctor's office: 4921 Parkview Place - downtown at the Wash. Univ. School of Medicine. Can take cab or walk, but it must be a safe location as I am traveling alone. Thanks!
Best BBQ restaurant in St. Louis?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 2 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 3 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 4 California
- 5 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 6 What time is it?
- 7 Oahu
- 8 Disney World Florida moderate hotel ?
- 9 Newport Restaurants
- 10 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 11 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 12 getting around DC
- 13 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 14 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 15 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 16 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 17 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 18 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 19 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 22 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 23 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 24 Vermont trip report - photos and captions
- 25 Oregon Scenic Road Trip from Crater Lake to Portland, Oregon