Working on first draft of our trip to DC in June. We would like to go to at least one Art museum. We loved the Art Institute of Chicago, the Met in NY was okay, we go to the De Young in SF almost every year. Thank you in advance for all you wonderful advise.
Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York city--best time to visit??
- 2 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 3 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 4 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 5 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 6 California & French Polynesia
- 7 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 8 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 11 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Boston area -- nature
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 17 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 18 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 19 SFO black friday traffic
- 20 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 21 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 22 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 23 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 24 Dining in Manhattan
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM