Working on first draft of our trip to DC in June. We would like to go to at least one Art museum. We loved the Art Institute of Chicago, the Met in NY was okay, we go to the De Young in SF almost every year. Thank you in advance for all you wonderful advise.
Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 6 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 7 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 8 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 9 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 10 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 11 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 12 Berkshires in late October
- 13 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 14 Seattle: Something Different?
- 15 California road trip
- 16 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 ONP help
- 19 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 22 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 23 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 24 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 25 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE