Working on first draft of our trip to DC in June. We would like to go to at least one Art museum. We loved the Art Institute of Chicago, the Met in NY was okay, we go to the De Young in SF almost every year. Thank you in advance for all you wonderful advise.
Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 2 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 5 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 6 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 7 USA Round trip 2018
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 10 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 11 Daytona Beach and ??
- 12 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 13 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 14 First visit in New Mexico
- 15 San Diego Public Transportation
- 16 Things to do around New York
- 17 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 18 Salt Lake City
- 19 Beach holiday with baby
- 20 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 21 Colorado trip
- 22 Grand Marais?
- 23 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 24 Cape cod and Acadia
- 25 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?