Houston is so big......I was wondering what you thought about nice areas for 30 year olds to live? We looked around Bering Dr, south of Woodway Dr....that seemed like a nice neighborhood. Any other suggestions for areas with parks, families, young people?
Best areas to live in Houston for 30 yr old ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monterey and Napa
- 2 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 3 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 4 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 5 New England in the fall
- 6 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 7 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 8 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 9 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 10 Looking for Next Destination
- 11 Worst Restaurants in America
- 12 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 13 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 14 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 15 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 16 Fall color yet?
- 17 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 18 Yosemite Lodging
- 19 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 20 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 21 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 22 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 23 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 24 N California trip questions
- 25 Colorado aspen updates