Houston is so big......I was wondering what you thought about nice areas for 30 year olds to live? We looked around Bering Dr, south of Woodway Dr....that seemed like a nice neighborhood. Any other suggestions for areas with parks, families, young people?
Best areas to live in Houston for 30 yr old ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Planning
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 4 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 5 Things to do in La Jolla
- 6 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 7 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 8 Camping Generator!?
- 9 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 12 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 13 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 17 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 18 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 DC - WW2 flyover
- 23 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 24 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 25 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.