Houston is so big......I was wondering what you thought about nice areas for 30 year olds to live? We looked around Bering Dr, south of Woodway Dr....that seemed like a nice neighborhood. Any other suggestions for areas with parks, families, young people?
Best areas to live in Houston for 30 yr old ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 2 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Getaway
- 5 Refining my California Itinerary
- 6 What's new on Maui?
- 7 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 8 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 9 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 13 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 14 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 15 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 16 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 17 Christmas in TX
- 18 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 21 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 22 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 23 Tucson area flooding
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Fall week in Massachusetts