We are a senior couple (65yo) travelling for the first time to San Francisco.
Which area would be the best place to stay?
We will be staying for 10 days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CALL @ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 4 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 5 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 6 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 7 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 8 Yosemite This Weekend
- 9 Where to stay in Boston?
- 10 Help with 6-7 Day Itinerary to Alaska (Early August)
- 11 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 12 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 13 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 14 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 15 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 16 Honeymoon from Chicago to picture rocks
- 17 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 18 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 19 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 20 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 21 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 22 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 23 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 24 road trip
- 25 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?