We are a senior couple (65yo) travelling for the first time to San Francisco.
Which area would be the best place to stay?
We will be staying for 10 days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern history- walkable cities
- 2 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 3 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 4 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 5 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 6 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 7 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 8 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 9 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 10 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 11 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 12 Beer Bar - NYC
- 13 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 14 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 17 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 18 Seattle?
- 19 November redwoods trip
- 20 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 costco Big island
- 23 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 24 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 25 2 weeks in Alaska with kids