We are a senior couple (65yo) travelling for the first time to San Francisco.
Which area would be the best place to stay?
We will be staying for 10 days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma
- 2 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 5 101 closure
- 6 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 7 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 8 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 9 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 10 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 11 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 12 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 13 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 14 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 17 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 18 Alaska cruise
- 19 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 20 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 24 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 25 Walking Safety Near Boston Common