My husband and I will be visiting Maui at the beginning of December for 8 days. We will be renting a car to move around and don't want to spend more than $100.00 or $120.00 max per night on accomodations. We want to have easy access to both the east and west sides of the islands. We are planning to go hiking in Haleakala, snorkeling in Honalua Bay, ziplining, plan to visit Lahaina and drive the Hana road. We were thinking Paia or Haiku. Any thoughts on these two locations? We also want to have easy access to the airport coming and going. Thanks!
Best area to stay in Maui in December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Yosemite Lodging
- 5 Tucson area flooding
- 6 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 7 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 10 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 11 Oregon Road Trip
- 12 Broadway choices
- 13 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 14 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 15 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 16 Moving to New Jersey
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 21 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 22 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 23 Getaway
- 24 Refining my California Itinerary
- 25 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining