I am helping to plan my husband's annual reunion trip to New Orleans. I will be responsible for finding their lodging. I was wondering which neighborhood/area in the thick of the action would be best for 5 friends in their mid 40's to share an apartment without a car? They don't drink or do the club scene and are more history buff/walking tour types. They also enjoy live music but typically not in a bar/club, something more mellow. Just wondering if anyone with these same tastes and interests can recommend a great neighborhood or apartment? Thanks!
Best area in New Orleans for 5 pretty tame guy friends?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 4 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 5 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 6 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 7 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 8 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 9 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 10 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 Hilton Midtown New York
- 13 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 14 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 15 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 16 new york plays
- 17 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 18 San Francisco - mid October
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Round trip from Chicago
- 24 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 25 Panama City beach or other suggestion