I am helping to plan my husband's annual reunion trip to New Orleans. I will be responsible for finding their lodging. I was wondering which neighborhood/area in the thick of the action would be best for 5 friends in their mid 40's to share an apartment without a car? They don't drink or do the club scene and are more history buff/walking tour types. They also enjoy live music but typically not in a bar/club, something more mellow. Just wondering if anyone with these same tastes and interests can recommend a great neighborhood or apartment? Thanks!
Best area in New Orleans for 5 pretty tame guy friends?
View all United States activity »
- 1 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 My Fort Myers Villa
- 4 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 5 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Vero Beach FL
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 11 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Question about Boulder area
- 14 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?