I will be attending a meeting on-site Disney (Coronado Springs) at the end of April. What is the least expensive way to purchase park hopper passes? We have access to passes through the park, but they seem expensive to me (2 day hopper/$175 per person). Maybe this is a good price but after researching it seems to be a typical price. Does anyone out there have any feedback or sites to purchase tickets for less than the above amount? Thanks.
Best and least expensive site to buy Walt Disney World 2 day hopper passes
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 late-night DC restaurant
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 4 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 5 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 6 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 7 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 8 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 12 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 13 Oahu ideas
- 14 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 15 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 16 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 17 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 18 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 19 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 20 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 21 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 22 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 23 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 24 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days