I will be attending a meeting on-site Disney (Coronado Springs) at the end of April. What is the least expensive way to purchase park hopper passes? We have access to passes through the park, but they seem expensive to me (2 day hopper/$175 per person). Maybe this is a good price but after researching it seems to be a typical price. Does anyone out there have any feedback or sites to purchase tickets for less than the above amount? Thanks.
Best and least expensive site to buy Walt Disney World 2 day hopper passes
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 2 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 3 Best Destination in USA
- 4 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 5 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 6 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 7 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 8 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 9 x mas
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 16 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 17 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 18 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 19 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 20 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 21 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 22 New Orleans help please
- 23 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 24 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?