I will be attending a meeting on-site Disney (Coronado Springs) at the end of April. What is the least expensive way to purchase park hopper passes? We have access to passes through the park, but they seem expensive to me (2 day hopper/$175 per person). Maybe this is a good price but after researching it seems to be a typical price. Does anyone out there have any feedback or sites to purchase tickets for less than the above amount? Thanks.
Best and least expensive site to buy Walt Disney World 2 day hopper passes
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 USA with a 3 year old
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 19 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Wedding venue in NH
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle