We are heading to Palm Desert for a long weekend in the Fall. I was going to start to look for airfare but am unsure as to which airport we should use. Any advice?
Best Airport for Palm Desert
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 5 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 8 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 9 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 10 Boston suggestions
- 11 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 12 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 13 Ben Landa
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 16 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 25 first time in AZ