Going to Maui in mid February. I am looking for a good airline with the least amount of stops. I have been told that hawaiian air flys Bos to JFk then onto Honolulu but I do not like flying to jfk or taking off as it is to busy.
I did find that American flys Bos to Dallas then onto Maui after a plane change in Dallas. It is flt 1981 to flt 7 . Has anyone taken these flights?
One more question is September enough in advance to book for Hawaii?
Thanks in advance.
Best Airline from BOS to OGG (Maui) with least amount of stops
- 1 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 2 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 3 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 4 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 7 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 8 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 9 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 10 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 11 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 12 Lake Tahoe
- 13 Baseball Road Trip
- 14 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 Moab and Bluff
- 17 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 20 Seatlle, WA
- 21 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 24 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii