My company just gave me an all expense paid 3-day weekend for 2 to anyplace we want to go in the U.S. What are your recommendations on places to visit for a long weekend in August? We're flying from Atlanta.
Best 3-day trips in the U.S.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 Juneau May 8th
- 3 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 4 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 7 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Question about Miami travel
- 12 Salt Lake City
- 13 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 17 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 18 Locker at JFK
- 19 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 20 San Diego grocery stores
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 24 Key Largo, FL
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?