Would like some advice on a 3 day tour into Denali National Park. We would like to take the train from Anchorage the first day, then a tour into the park on the second day and return to Anchorage the 3rd day. There seems to be so many tours I am getting confused. Where is the best place to stay at the park. I gather the accommodation is at the park entrance. How many different tours do the park? We are planning this for 6/7/8 Sept this year and we are from Australia and have never been to Alaska before. Appreciate some advice. Thanks
Best 3 day Denali tour from Anchorage
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 2 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 3 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 4 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 5 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 6 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 7 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 8 Boston to see Sargent works
- 9 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 10 New York City - apartment locations
- 11 Utah 2
- 12 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 13 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 14 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 15 Tudor city -special help/info
- 16 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 17 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 18 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 19 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 20 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 21 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 22 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 23 must see and do's in Maui?
- 24 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon