My DH and I are celebrating a big birthday (me). Have a travel window the last week of March. Looking at Florida or Bermuda. Rates are about 40% lower in Bermuda at that time. Can stay in a luxurious place at a good rate. Not sure about the weather. Florida. Thought about the Ritz in Amelia Island. Rates are much better than southern Florida, Has anyone stayed there? Any other suggestions for a special getaway (out of the NYC area)? Thanks!
Bermuda or Florida/Late March Getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 2 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 3 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 4 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 5 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 6 Mesa Verde
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 New England in the fall
- 9 NYC Clubs for live music
- 10 relocating travel
- 11 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 12 Seattle Hyatts
- 13 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 14 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 18 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 19 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 20 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 21 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?