My DH and I are celebrating a big birthday (me). Have a travel window the last week of March. Looking at Florida or Bermuda. Rates are about 40% lower in Bermuda at that time. Can stay in a luxurious place at a good rate. Not sure about the weather. Florida. Thought about the Ritz in Amelia Island. Rates are much better than southern Florida, Has anyone stayed there? Any other suggestions for a special getaway (out of the NYC area)? Thanks!
Bermuda or Florida/Late March Getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Washington DC Metro
- 3 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 4 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 5 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 6 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 7 Road trip through the south
- 8 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 9 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Myrtle Beach
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 15 Getting around Las Vegas
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Rafting near Denali
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 21 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 24 Kennebunkport and....?
- 25 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants