Four of us are thinking of going to the Berkshires in January over the MLK long weekend to celebrate my birthday & my sister-in-law's birthday. We have done this for several years now & are starting to plan our trip for this January. We live in Massachusetts & like to try a different place each year that is not too far away & affordable.
I'd appreciate ideas for sightseeing in the winter. We are all in our early 60's & don't ski so that is not an option. We've been to the Berkshires before & don't mind re-visiting places we've been to before, such as Norman Rockwell Museum and Hancock Shaker Village but we would like to see something new, too. We will most likely stay in Stockbridge. What other sightseeing suggestions are there? What are your opinions of the Clark Art Institute & Mass MoCA? How long would we need to see them? I think they would be a one hour drive from Stockbridge. Are any of the summer theater places open in the winter? I was hoping we could see a show at the Barrington Stage Theater in Pittsfield, but it doesn't look like they have any shows scheduled during the winter. We did go there several years ago in February so I was surprised that nothing seems to be scheduled for January.
Thanks for any ideas/suggestions. Also would appreciate recommendations for dining.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Boost Up Your Energy Level With Testo Vital
- 3 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 4 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 5 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 6 http://www.totalfitnesspoint.com/megadrox/
- 7 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 8 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 9 Monument Valley
- 10 http://www.theperfectgarcinia.com/purple-rhino-male-enhancement/
- 11 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 12 http://www.thecrazymass.com/testo-vital/
- 13 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 14 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 15 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 16 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 17 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 18 driving RT 66
- 19 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 20 once in a lifetime
- 21 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 22 North California/South Oregon
- 23 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 24 Hotels Houston
- 25 Acadia National Park