Hello. We arrive in the afternoon at the Bolt Bus station in Bellingham (4194 Cordata Parkway) and are staying at the Quality Inn Grand Suites (100 E. Kellog). Is it safe to walk to the hotel, both in terms of personal safety and roadway safety? It looks like a distance of about half a mile. Thank you.
Bellingham Bolt Bus Station to Quality Inn Grand Suites
View all United States activity »
- 1 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 4 Rockport, MA dining?
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 9 Princeville in January
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 14 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 15 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 18 RIP Judy Rogers
- 19 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 20 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 25 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area