Ok - I'm second (third and fourth) guessing my reservations at Bellagio. We have a Lakeview room reserved for 2 nights (May31st-June2nd). We seriously considered upgrading to a Bellagio suite mostly because of the description of the bathrooms which sound AMAZING. But we can't convince ourselves to spend that much extra ... especially with an extra charge to make it a Lakeview Bellagio suite. Sooooo ... now we are wondering if a suite at TI or Mirage would be a better choice than the regular Lakeview room at the Bellagio???? I know I know ... I'm overthinking this (and making DH crazy) ... but I'd still love fodorite input!
Bellagio Lakeview or TI or Mirage Suite
- 1 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 2 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 7 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 8 A Visit to Charleston
- 9 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 10 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 13 Using public transit in San Diego
- 14 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 15 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 16 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 17 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 18 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 19 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 20 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 21 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 22 Lake Tahoe
- 23 Baseball Road Trip
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Moab and Bluff