Ok - I'm second (third and fourth) guessing my reservations at Bellagio. We have a Lakeview room reserved for 2 nights (May31st-June2nd). We seriously considered upgrading to a Bellagio suite mostly because of the description of the bathrooms which sound AMAZING. But we can't convince ourselves to spend that much extra ... especially with an extra charge to make it a Lakeview Bellagio suite. Sooooo ... now we are wondering if a suite at TI or Mirage would be a better choice than the regular Lakeview room at the Bellagio???? I know I know ... I'm overthinking this (and making DH crazy) ... but I'd still love fodorite input!
Bellagio Lakeview or TI or Mirage Suite
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 5 Best places to move to Florida?
- 6 West Coast Bound End of March
- 7 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 8 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 Oahu ideas
- 11 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 12 Key Largo, FL
- 13 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 14 Death Valley in June
- 15 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 16 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 22 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 23 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 24 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 25 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit