Ok - I'm second (third and fourth) guessing my reservations at Bellagio. We have a Lakeview room reserved for 2 nights (May31st-June2nd). We seriously considered upgrading to a Bellagio suite mostly because of the description of the bathrooms which sound AMAZING. But we can't convince ourselves to spend that much extra ... especially with an extra charge to make it a Lakeview Bellagio suite. Sooooo ... now we are wondering if a suite at TI or Mirage would be a better choice than the regular Lakeview room at the Bellagio???? I know I know ... I'm overthinking this (and making DH crazy) ... but I'd still love fodorite input!
Bellagio Lakeview or TI or Mirage Suite
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 2 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 3 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 4 5 week in US/Mexico
- 5 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 6 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 7 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 12 Washington, DC to Boston
- 13 New Orleans Weekend
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 16 San Diego Trip Report
- 17 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions