Ok - I'm second (third and fourth) guessing my reservations at Bellagio. We have a Lakeview room reserved for 2 nights (May31st-June2nd). We seriously considered upgrading to a Bellagio suite mostly because of the description of the bathrooms which sound AMAZING. But we can't convince ourselves to spend that much extra ... especially with an extra charge to make it a Lakeview Bellagio suite. Sooooo ... now we are wondering if a suite at TI or Mirage would be a better choice than the regular Lakeview room at the Bellagio???? I know I know ... I'm overthinking this (and making DH crazy) ... but I'd still love fodorite input!
Bellagio Lakeview or TI or Mirage Suite
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 3 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 4 St. Augustine, Florida
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Where should I move to?
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 13 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 14 Fripp island
- 15 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 16 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 17 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Hotel near Public Theater
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help