I am being sent to Fargo on business the first week of February. I usually get the better assignments but am filling in for someone else this week. Is there anything to do there at all??
Just when you think your career is moving in the right direction, you get sent to Fargo.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.goldenhealthyreviews.com/neutratone-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Help me with this
- 3 NYC For The Day
- 4 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 5 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 6 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 7 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 8 JFK Terminal 8
- 9 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 10 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 11 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 12 California Trip
- 13 Atlanta With Toddler
- 14 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 15 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 16 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 17 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 18 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 19 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 20 AR State Parks
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 23 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 24 9-10 day trip to WA
- 25 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?