I am being sent to Fargo on business the first week of February. I usually get the better assignments but am filling in for someone else this week. Is there anything to do there at all??
Just when you think your career is moving in the right direction, you get sent to Fargo.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/skin-royale/
- 2 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 3 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 4 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 5 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 6 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 7 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 8 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 9 Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 12 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 13 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 14 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 15 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 16 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 17 10 Days in Maine
- 18 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 19 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 20 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 21 sugestions
- 22 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 23 Miami for 2 days
- 24 More problems for Big Sur
- 25 Yosemite Trip May 2017