I am being sent to Fargo on business the first week of February. I usually get the better assignments but am filling in for someone else this week. Is there anything to do there at all??
Just when you think your career is moving in the right direction, you get sent to Fargo.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 2 Downtown Denver hotel
- 3 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 4 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 5 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 6 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 7 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 8 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 9 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 10 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 11 San Diego VRBO area
- 12 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 13 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 14 Glacier National Park 2018
- 15 Muir Woods in October
- 16 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 17 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 18 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 19 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 20 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 21 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 22 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 23 Colorado Shows Off
- 24 New England Tour
- 25 Kauai: First Trip Help Please