Hullo, my dears.
My SO and I are thinking about doing the Hudson Valley Drive and I need some info for a starting point. I've bookmarked a bunch of HV websites and read some threads here but nothing answers my questions so far. Hope you guys can help:
1. We can go in August. Would that be a good time?
2. We're starting in Toronto and want to end up in NYC for two or three days, then drive home. How long would we need to do this reasonably well, stopping for overnights, seeing sights, etc.
3. Would the drive home be a different route (eg different sights to see, places to stop) than the drive down?
4. We would be driving in a tiny sportscar that would have room for about two small duffel bags in the trunk. I'm not used to packing light -- will I be able to manage?
Is there anything else you think I might need to consider before starting to plan in earnest?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 2 Visiting New York State
- 3 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 4 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 5 4th of July in Chicago
- 6 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 7 Yosemite Hike
- 8 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 9 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 10 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 11 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 12 Bucket List
- 13 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 14 Colorado Hiking in September
- 15 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 18 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 19 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 20 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 21 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 22 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 23 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 24 48 Hours in NYC
- 25 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
Beginning to think about Hudson Valley drive -- need to know some basics
Hullo, my dears.