Hullo, my dears.
My SO and I are thinking about doing the Hudson Valley Drive and I need some info for a starting point. I've bookmarked a bunch of HV websites and read some threads here but nothing answers my questions so far. Hope you guys can help:
1. We can go in August. Would that be a good time?
2. We're starting in Toronto and want to end up in NYC for two or three days, then drive home. How long would we need to do this reasonably well, stopping for overnights, seeing sights, etc.
3. Would the drive home be a different route (eg different sights to see, places to stop) than the drive down?
4. We would be driving in a tiny sportscar that would have room for about two small duffel bags in the trunk. I'm not used to packing light -- will I be able to manage?
Is there anything else you think I might need to consider before starting to plan in earnest?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Uber boston
- 2 I95
- 3 Pt Everglades to fll
- 4 Change planes in Atlanta
- 5 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 6 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 7 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 8 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 9 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 10 Restaurants in Mesa
- 11 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 12 Wine Country
- 13 a short trip to san francisco
- 14 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 17 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 18 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 21 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 22 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 23 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 24 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 25 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
Beginning to think about Hudson Valley drive -- need to know some basics
Hullo, my dears.