Hullo, my dears.
My SO and I are thinking about doing the Hudson Valley Drive and I need some info for a starting point. I've bookmarked a bunch of HV websites and read some threads here but nothing answers my questions so far. Hope you guys can help:
1. We can go in August. Would that be a good time?
2. We're starting in Toronto and want to end up in NYC for two or three days, then drive home. How long would we need to do this reasonably well, stopping for overnights, seeing sights, etc.
3. Would the drive home be a different route (eg different sights to see, places to stop) than the drive down?
4. We would be driving in a tiny sportscar that would have room for about two small duffel bags in the trunk. I'm not used to packing light -- will I be able to manage?
Is there anything else you think I might need to consider before starting to plan in earnest?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Midway point
- 2 Hackers for hire? Hacker’s Wall – for those with no ethics or skills
- 3 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 4 White Christmas
- 5 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 6 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 7 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 8 New York City
- 9 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 10 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 11 Relocating to the Deep South
- 12 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 13 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 14 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 15 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 16 Arlington funeral plans
- 17 destin resorts
- 18 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 19 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 20 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 21 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 22 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 23 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 24 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 25 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
Beginning to think about Hudson Valley drive -- need to know some basics
Hullo, my dears.