Hullo, my dears.
My SO and I are thinking about doing the Hudson Valley Drive and I need some info for a starting point. I've bookmarked a bunch of HV websites and read some threads here but nothing answers my questions so far. Hope you guys can help:
1. We can go in August. Would that be a good time?
2. We're starting in Toronto and want to end up in NYC for two or three days, then drive home. How long would we need to do this reasonably well, stopping for overnights, seeing sights, etc.
3. Would the drive home be a different route (eg different sights to see, places to stop) than the drive down?
4. We would be driving in a tiny sportscar that would have room for about two small duffel bags in the trunk. I'm not used to packing light -- will I be able to manage?
Is there anything else you think I might need to consider before starting to plan in earnest?
Beginning to think about Hudson Valley drive -- need to know some basics
Hullo, my dears.
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 4 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 New York City Parking
- 11 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 12 Luxor Egypt
- 13 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 18 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 19 Airport luggage tamparing
- 20 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 23 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?