Hullo, my dears.
My SO and I are thinking about doing the Hudson Valley Drive and I need some info for a starting point. I've bookmarked a bunch of HV websites and read some threads here but nothing answers my questions so far. Hope you guys can help:
1. We can go in August. Would that be a good time?
2. We're starting in Toronto and want to end up in NYC for two or three days, then drive home. How long would we need to do this reasonably well, stopping for overnights, seeing sights, etc.
3. Would the drive home be a different route (eg different sights to see, places to stop) than the drive down?
4. We would be driving in a tiny sportscar that would have room for about two small duffel bags in the trunk. I'm not used to packing light -- will I be able to manage?
Is there anything else you think I might need to consider before starting to plan in earnest?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 2 Driving from West Glacier to Waterton
- 3 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 4 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 5 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 6 Yosemite Visit
- 7 Rose Parade Novice
- 8 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 9 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 10 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 11 2 months in Hawaii!
- 12 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 13 White House Tours To Allow Photos
- 14 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 15 Annapolis to Boston
- 16 Road Trip
- 17 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 18 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 19 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 20 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 21 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 22 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 23 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 24 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 25 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
Beginning to think about Hudson Valley drive -- need to know some basics
Hullo, my dears.