Hullo, my dears.
My SO and I are thinking about doing the Hudson Valley Drive and I need some info for a starting point. I've bookmarked a bunch of HV websites and read some threads here but nothing answers my questions so far. Hope you guys can help:
1. We can go in August. Would that be a good time?
2. We're starting in Toronto and want to end up in NYC for two or three days, then drive home. How long would we need to do this reasonably well, stopping for overnights, seeing sights, etc.
3. Would the drive home be a different route (eg different sights to see, places to stop) than the drive down?
4. We would be driving in a tiny sportscar that would have room for about two small duffel bags in the trunk. I'm not used to packing light -- will I be able to manage?
Is there anything else you think I might need to consider before starting to plan in earnest?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 2 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 3 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 4 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 5 First Trip to New Mexico
- 6 costco Big island
- 7 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 8 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 9 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 10 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 11 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 12 Wedding gifts?
- 13 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 14 Seattle?
- 15 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 16 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 17 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 18 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 19 November redwoods trip
- 20 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 21 Layover
- 22 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 23 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 24 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 25 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
Beginning to think about Hudson Valley drive -- need to know some basics
Hullo, my dears.