Hullo, my dears.
My SO and I are thinking about doing the Hudson Valley Drive and I need some info for a starting point. I've bookmarked a bunch of HV websites and read some threads here but nothing answers my questions so far. Hope you guys can help:
1. We can go in August. Would that be a good time?
2. We're starting in Toronto and want to end up in NYC for two or three days, then drive home. How long would we need to do this reasonably well, stopping for overnights, seeing sights, etc.
3. Would the drive home be a different route (eg different sights to see, places to stop) than the drive down?
4. We would be driving in a tiny sportscar that would have room for about two small duffel bags in the trunk. I'm not used to packing light -- will I be able to manage?
Is there anything else you think I might need to consider before starting to plan in earnest?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 2 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 3 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 4 Transit Advisory for July 4, 2017
- 5 Miane Lobster Rolls
- 6 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 7 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 8 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 9 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 10 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 11 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 12 Yosemite This Weekend
- 13 Where to stay in Boston?
- 14 Help with 6-7 Day Itinerary to Alaska (Early August)
- 15 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 16 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 17 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 18 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 19 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 20 Honeymoon from Chicago to picture rocks
- 21 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 22 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 23 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 24 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 25 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
Beginning to think about Hudson Valley drive -- need to know some basics
Hullo, my dears.