Hullo, my dears.
My SO and I are thinking about doing the Hudson Valley Drive and I need some info for a starting point. I've bookmarked a bunch of HV websites and read some threads here but nothing answers my questions so far. Hope you guys can help:
1. We can go in August. Would that be a good time?
2. We're starting in Toronto and want to end up in NYC for two or three days, then drive home. How long would we need to do this reasonably well, stopping for overnights, seeing sights, etc.
3. Would the drive home be a different route (eg different sights to see, places to stop) than the drive down?
4. We would be driving in a tiny sportscar that would have room for about two small duffel bags in the trunk. I'm not used to packing light -- will I be able to manage?
Is there anything else you think I might need to consider before starting to plan in earnest?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 2 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 3 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 4 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 http://puresupplementss.com/garcinia-cambogia-zt/
- 7 A June trip to Kauai
- 8 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 9 A day in Boston
- 10 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 11 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 12 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 13 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 14 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 15 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 16 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 17 Mystic CT
- 18 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 19 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 22 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 25 Orlando - condoleances
Beginning to think about Hudson Valley drive -- need to know some basics
Hullo, my dears.