Hullo, my dears.
My SO and I are thinking about doing the Hudson Valley Drive and I need some info for a starting point. I've bookmarked a bunch of HV websites and read some threads here but nothing answers my questions so far. Hope you guys can help:
1. We can go in August. Would that be a good time?
2. We're starting in Toronto and want to end up in NYC for two or three days, then drive home. How long would we need to do this reasonably well, stopping for overnights, seeing sights, etc.
3. Would the drive home be a different route (eg different sights to see, places to stop) than the drive down?
4. We would be driving in a tiny sportscar that would have room for about two small duffel bags in the trunk. I'm not used to packing light -- will I be able to manage?
Is there anything else you think I might need to consider before starting to plan in earnest?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/testo-max-hd/
- 2 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 3 Rail Male Enhancement - Best Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Supplement
- 4 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 5 Hawaii wedding
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 8 Oregon Coast question
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 11 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 12 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 13 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 14 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 15 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 16 Moving to Montana
- 17 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 18 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 19 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 20 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 21 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 22 Savanah GA
- 23 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 24 Florida with a 2 year old
- 25 traveling I 70 across Colorado
Beginning to think about Hudson Valley drive -- need to know some basics
Hullo, my dears.