Hullo, my dears.
My SO and I are thinking about doing the Hudson Valley Drive and I need some info for a starting point. I've bookmarked a bunch of HV websites and read some threads here but nothing answers my questions so far. Hope you guys can help:
1. We can go in August. Would that be a good time?
2. We're starting in Toronto and want to end up in NYC for two or three days, then drive home. How long would we need to do this reasonably well, stopping for overnights, seeing sights, etc.
3. Would the drive home be a different route (eg different sights to see, places to stop) than the drive down?
4. We would be driving in a tiny sportscar that would have room for about two small duffel bags in the trunk. I'm not used to packing light -- will I be able to manage?
Is there anything else you think I might need to consider before starting to plan in earnest?
Beginning to think about Hudson Valley drive -- need to know some basics
Hullo, my dears.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 5 Miami Marlins
- 6 Northern California in February
- 7 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 8 Portland, OR hotel question
- 9 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 10 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 13 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 14 Active Vacation
- 15 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 16 Orlando in March
- 17 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Quick SoCal question
- 20 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 21 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 22 New England September
- 23 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 24 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles