I just stayed at the St Louis Airport Hilton from 7/30/04 to 8/1/04. The next day after we checked in, I noticed itchy areas around my right foot and ankle. The person I was staying with is a physician and they did not have any areas on them so we dismissed it as probably not bed bugs. On Monday, August 2nd, 2004. I awoke at home to find little rows of red bite areas where the itching was earlier that weekend. I also noticed a spot on my right calf. I called to complain to the Hilton Complaint line and talked to a rep named Tara Cook. She promised me a call back from the GM in 72 hours. If he did not call back I was to call again. I should also post that in addition to the suspected night time feeders, there were also other areas of complaint. The coffee maker was full of the previous guests spoiled coffee, and there was a dirty tub with horrible dark stains on the bottom. Should I be expecting more of a concerned response from the Hilton St Louis Airport? I have a sinking feeling I am going to get the brush off. Tomorrow I am seeing an allergist at Northwestern University to try to get a confirmation diagnosis. What can I do to get Hilton to fess up if, as I suspect, it is bed bug bites? What, if any, recourse do I have to get my money back?
Bed Bugs at STL Airport Hilton?
- 1 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 2 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 7 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 8 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 9 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 16 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 17 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 18 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 19 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013