I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 2 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 3 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 4 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 5 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 6 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 7 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 8 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 9 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 10 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 11 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 12 Relocating to the Deep South
- 13 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 14 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 15 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 16 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 south west family trip itinerary
- 19 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 21 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 22 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 23 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 24 wasting time around JFK
- 25 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016