I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 2 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 3 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 4 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 5 Beach holiday with baby
- 6 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 7 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 8 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 9 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 12 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 13 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 14 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 15 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 16 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 17 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 18 Salt Lake City
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 21 Savannah GA
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 24 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 25 Seattle hotels