I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 정파세븐 릴게임 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 릴게임신천지상어 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/aviqua/
- 4 릴게임오리지널신천지 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 오리지날릴게임손오공 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 7 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 8 Miami airport--safety??
- 9 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 10 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 11 US whole month of January where to
- 12 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 13 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 14 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 15 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 16 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 17 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 18 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 19 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 20 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 21 Cleveland West Side Market
- 22 Recent Spam Attacks
- 23 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Maui - luau question