I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 2 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 3 Horseback riding in Waipio Valley
- 4 2 months in Hawaii!
- 5 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 6 Annapolis to Boston
- 7 Road Trip
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 9 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 10 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 11 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 12 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 13 Yellowstone June 2014
- 14 Vegetarian in Boston
- 15 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 16 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 17 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 18 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 19 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 20 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 21 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 22 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 23 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 24 Seeing An "American" Icon
- 25 Hiking - United States