I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 2 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 3 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 4 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 5 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 6 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 7 Santa Barbara area
- 8 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 9 Boston in winter?
- 10 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 11 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 12 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 13 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 14 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 15 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 16 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 17 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 18 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 19 NW Houston restaurant help
- 20 Dining in Manhattan
- 21 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 22 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 23 New Orleans
- 24 Where should I go that's warm this winter with my husband and baby?
- 25 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY