I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 2 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 5 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 6 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 9 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 10 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 11 Seattle to San Francisco
- 12 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 13 San Francisco and Napa
- 14 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 15 Relocating to the Deep South
- 16 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 17 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 18 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 19 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 20 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 21 Budget NYC hotel
- 22 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 23 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 24 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 25 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.