I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 2 http://www.hitssupplements.com/sinuprex-reviews
- 3 moving to Florida
- 4 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 5 Arizona in winter
- 6 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 7 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 8 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 9 Las Vegas Vacation
- 10 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 11 HOROSCOPE ZODIAC SIGNS DATES
- 12 DC restaurant report
- 13 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 14 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 15 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 16 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 17 Northern California Redwoods
- 18 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 19 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 20 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 21 Neue Galerie
- 22 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 23 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 24 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 25 Philadelphia - Safe?