I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 2 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 3 Maine weather and temps
- 4 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 5 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 6 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 7 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 8 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 9 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 10 Alcatrez sold out
- 11 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 12 Broadway
- 13 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 14 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 15 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 16 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 17 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 18 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 19 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 20 Need help planning....
- 21 L.A. and Sequoia
- 22 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 23 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 24 Week motorcycle ride
- 25 Embassy Suites HOnolulu