I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 4 New York Yankee Station
- 5 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 6 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 7 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 8 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 9 Roads into Estes Park
- 10 Whale watching
- 11 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 12 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 13 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 14 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 15 Houston in September
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 20 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 21 Road Trip
- 22 New York City Restaurants
- 23 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 24 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 25 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points