I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 2 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 3 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 4 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 5 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 6 My CA itinerary
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 Retiring to Colorado
- 9 Charleston and Asheville
- 10 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 11 Xmas in new york
- 12 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 13 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 14 Washington D.C. with a 5 year old!
- 15 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 16 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 17 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 18 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 19 Nashville 2016
- 20 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 21 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 22 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Grand Canyon to LA
- 25 VANCOUVER- PORTLAND-SEATTLE