I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting around in NYC
- 2 Running kissimmee Florida
- 3 A Week in New York City
- 4 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 5 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 6 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 7 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 8 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 9 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 10 Mendocino Hiking
- 11 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 12 The New Whitney
- 13 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 14 Berkshires with a toddler
- 15 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 16 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 17 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 18 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 19 Highway 1 motels
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 22 Grand Canyon Rafting Companies
- 23 11 days SE coast road trip
- 24 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 25 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving