I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 2 Carmel Monterey
- 3 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 4 Big Sure in June
- 5 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 8 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 9 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 10 Arches Devils Garden
- 11 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 14 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 15 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 16 best health clubs with lap pools
- 17 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 18 Retiring to Tucson
- 19 universal studios and disney
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 22 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 23 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 24 Savannah hotel
- 25 Utah National Parks visit