I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, mission valley
- 2 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 3 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 4 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 7 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 8 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 9 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 10 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 11 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 12 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 13 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 14 MN lake home rental needed
- 15 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 16 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 17 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 18 blue ridge parkway?
- 19 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 22 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 23 Wedding gifts?
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd