I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco In Dec
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 3 Accidental Trip to DC
- 4 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 5 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 6 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 7 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 8 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 9 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 10 We love Boston...
- 11 Glacier National Park in September
- 12 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 13 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 14 Depot Bay OR
- 15 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 16 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 17 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 18 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 19 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 20 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 21 New Software
- 22 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 23 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 24 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 25 Los Angeles Indefinitely