I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 louisiana bayou
- 2 October in Colorado
- 3 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 4 myrtle beach
- 5 7 days in Colorado
- 6 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 7 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 8 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 9 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 10 Nova Star
- 11 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 12 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 13 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 14 4 Days in LV
- 15 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 16 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 17 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 18 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 19 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 20 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 21 Hwy76 vs 70 to CO Springs
- 22 Visiting Cape Code, MA
- 23 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 24 Hilton Head
- 25 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)