I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 2 Arlington Hotels
- 3 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 4 Farewell from Ira
- 5 Pacific coast road trip
- 6 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 7 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 8 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 9 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 10 Cabin rental in march
- 11 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 12 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 13 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 14 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 15 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 16 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 17 chicago to hibbing
- 18 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 19 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 20 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 21 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 22 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 23 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 24 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 25 San Diego