I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 2 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 3 My CA itinerary
- 4 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 5 Retiring to Colorado
- 6 Help!! Need a Good NYC car service Please
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Charleston and Asheville
- 9 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 10 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 11 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 12 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 13 5 day Colorado itinerary- anniversary trip
- 14 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 15 Road trip Washington NY Boston
- 16 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 19 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 20 Xmas in new york
- 21 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 22 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 23 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 25 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015