I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 2 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 3 Refining my California Itinerary
- 4 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 7 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 8 Getaway
- 9 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 10 Moving to New Jersey
- 11 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 14 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 15 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 16 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 17 St. Simon, Georgia
- 18 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 19 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Christmas in TX
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 24 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 25 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?