I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 2 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 3 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 4 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 5 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 6 Orlando in February
- 7 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 8 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 9 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 10 middlebury vt snow
- 11 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 12 Los Angeles day trips
- 13 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 14 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 15 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 16 Orlando hotels
- 17 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 18 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 21 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 22 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 23 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)