I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 2 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 3 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 4 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 5 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 6 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 7 10 Days in Maine
- 8 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 9 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 12 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 13 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 14 sugestions
- 15 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 16 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 17 Miami for 2 days
- 18 More problems for Big Sur
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 21 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 22 Las Vegas trip report
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas