I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 2 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 3 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 4 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 5 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 6 Mendocino Hiking
- 7 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 8 The New Whitney
- 9 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 10 Berkshires with a toddler
- 11 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 12 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 13 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 14 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 15 Highway 1 motels
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 18 Grand Canyon Rafting Companies
- 19 11 days SE coast road trip
- 20 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 21 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 22 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 23 Deep South sept 2015
- 24 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 25 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!