I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://thecracksoftwares.com/k7-total-security-free-download/
- 2 USA, Trip to the south
- 3 http://garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/primo-garcinia/
- 4 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 5 Honeymoon out west.
- 6 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 7 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 8 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 9 Carmel Monterey
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 12 Big Sure in June
- 13 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 16 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 Roadtrip July 2017
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 21 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 22 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 23 Retiring to Tucson
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday