I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 2 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 3 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 4 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 5 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 6 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 7 a tourist in DC this February
- 8 Springtime in Florida
- 9 Kings and Sequoia.
- 10 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 11 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 12 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 13 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 14 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 15 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 16 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 17 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 18 USA October 2016
- 19 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 20 Redwood National Forest
- 21 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 22 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 23 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 24 Uber and Miami
- 25 Renting a car in miami, fl