I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 2 Help with driving East to West
- 3 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 4 Texas Hill Country in Autumn
- 5 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 6 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 9 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 11 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 12 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 13 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 14 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 15 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 16 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 17 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 18 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 19 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 20 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 21 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 22 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 23 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 24 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 25 Trail Ridge Road info please