I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 Downtown Chicago
- 4 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 5 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 6 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 9 What to do in San Diego
- 10 Nashville
- 11 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 12 Beaches in Florida
- 13 fort lauderdale
- 14 40th in Key West
- 15 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 16 First Trip to Texas -
- 17 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 18 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 19 5 days in Colorado
- 20 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 21 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?