I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 2 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 3 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 6 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 7 US Southwest
- 8 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 9 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 10 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 11 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 adams morgan - safety
- 14 Morning in miami
- 15 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 16 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 17 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 18 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 22 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 23 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 24 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 25 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?