I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 5 Traveling in winter
- 6 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 7 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 8 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 9 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 10 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 11 Interracial couples traveling south
- 12 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 13 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 14 Nashville Never Been
- 15 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 16 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 17 New orleans recs for family
- 18 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 22 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Florida keys trip