I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ackislander
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 Northern California in February
- 4 Universal Orlando
- 5 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 6 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 7 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 8 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 9 California
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 12 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 13 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 16 Florida or caribbean
- 17 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 18 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 19 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 22 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 23 New England September
- 24 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 25 Active Vacation