I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/nitronos-x/
- 2 Kauai helicopter flight
- 3 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/skin-complex-rx/
- 4 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 5 Birthday vacation ideas
- 6 Colorado Hiking in September
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 9 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 10 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 11 Traveling with an infant
- 12 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 13 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 14 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 15 Key West, FL
- 16 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 17 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 18 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 19 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 20 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 21 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 22 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 23 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 24 driving RT 66
- 25 From Newark to Manhattan