I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 3 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 4 Columbus food !
- 5 Hotels in New Orleans
- 6 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 7 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 8 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 9 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 10 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 11 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 12 Logan Express
- 13 One day in NYC
- 14 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 15 Great Beach's
- 16 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 17 National Parks?
- 18 Death Valley in November
- 19 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 20 Blue ridge parkway
- 21 Minnesota State Fair
- 22 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 23 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 24 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 25 Fires in Colorado