I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 NBA tickets??
- 5 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 8 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 Orlando for Work
- 13 camaro hire in waikiki
- 14 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 15 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 16 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 17 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 charlotte
- 20 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Sonoma or napa?
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?