I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 2 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 5 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 6 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 7 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 8 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 9 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 10 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 11 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 12 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 13 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 14 best of yellowstone
- 15 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 16 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 17 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 18 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 21 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 24 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 25 San Diego with Kids