I plan to spend 4 days in NOLA in mid March or early April and I'd love recommendations for B & B's that are walking distance to action, but not in the midst of it; clean and cozy, and not too expensive. I am traveling solo. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.
Bed and Breakfasts in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 7 Universal studios/Orlando
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 17 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 18 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings