Going to Portland, Or 10/25, would like to spend 1 night in Astoria. Any suggestions for a great bed and breakfast inn, good seafood restaurant and things to do. Also what is the best route to take from Portland to Astoria?
bed and breakfast and things to do in astoria, or
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 2 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 3 Minneapolis Parking
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 6 DC - WW2 flyover
- 7 Camping Generator!?
- 8 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 9 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 10 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 11 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 12 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 13 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 14 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 17 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 18 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 19 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 20 Alaska Trip Planning
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 23 Things to do in La Jolla
- 24 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report