Normally I would plan this much farther in advance but I was too busy GRADUATING!!
My boyfriend's 24th birthday is Tuesday and he would love to go on an inexpensive road trip. We plan on going somewhere the 23rd - 29th.
I have been to a number of beautiful places East of the Mississippi (Dolly Sods, WV; The Smokey Mts; Poconos; Adirondacks etc,, Outer Banks, all over Florida, Blue Ridge Mts). I would say scenery wise, Dolly Sods is my favorite, and I certainly would visit them all again. Especially if anyone had some expert advice on campgrounds, hiking trails, nearby towns etc.
We will be traveling from Richmond VA, and would like to drive less than 16 hours one way (unless it is reeeeeallly beautiful). Has anyone been to Acadia National Park in Maine?
We would be "car camping", and are fine with out electricity.
I still haven't ruled out visiting neat cities/towns with cheap hotels.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 2 http://www.menfitnessreviews.com/probioslim-reviews/
- 3 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 6 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 7 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 8 Coffee in Boston?
- 9 Nashville Never Been
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 12 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 13 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 Traveling in winter
- 16 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 17 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 18 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 New orleans recs for family
- 21 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 22 Later Winter around Mobile
- 23 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Florida keys trip