I would like to stop in Beaufort on our way from Charleston to Savannah tomorrow and need a recommendation for lunch or brunch. Plum's is booked. Opentable isn't helpful.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 2 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 3 Denver to Yellowstone
- 4 What to do in Asheville
- 5 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 6 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 7 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 8 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 9 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 10 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 11 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 12 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 13 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 14 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 15 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 16 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 17 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 18 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 19 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 20 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 21 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 22 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 23 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 24 Boston Ideas
- 25 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii