We are going to be in the LA area this weekend and upcoming week. Where are the best tidal pools in the area? We have never done this before. Any tips for visiting with 2 boys (6 & 8)?? Thanks!!!
Beat Tidal pools in LA area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 2 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 3 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 4 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 5 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 6 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 7 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 8 NYC play advice needed
- 9 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 12 Best Fried Chicken in Charleston
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 15 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 16 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 17 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 18 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 19 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 20 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 3 nights in Nashville
- 25 San Diego to Seattle