I keep reading that the Beartooth is best driven from east to west starting in Red Lodge, but we are staying at Roosevelt and staying in Red Lodge will not work since Beartooth doesn't open until June 14 and we are already booked in Roosevelt and I was unable to find anything in Red Lodge. My question is how bad is the glare if we are driving from Roosevelt to Red Lodge in the AM. Should we wait until a little later in the day to reduce the glare or would it be alright to drive as long as the driver has sunglasses?
Beartooth West to East?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 My Fort Myers Villa
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 5 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Vero Beach FL
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 11 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Question about Boulder area
- 14 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?