I keep reading that the Beartooth is best driven from east to west starting in Red Lodge, but we are staying at Roosevelt and staying in Red Lodge will not work since Beartooth doesn't open until June 14 and we are already booked in Roosevelt and I was unable to find anything in Red Lodge. My question is how bad is the glare if we are driving from Roosevelt to Red Lodge in the AM. Should we wait until a little later in the day to reduce the glare or would it be alright to drive as long as the driver has sunglasses?
Beartooth West to East?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 2 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 3 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 10 Universal studios/Orlando
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Wedding venue in NH
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 17 NYC theatre broadway
- 18 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Alaska
- 21 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 22 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 23 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 24 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?