We will be taking an all day drive across the Beartooth the last week of July and would love any recommendations for short, easy and photographic designated hiking trail(s) near the top of the mountain. We are seniors and have driven this once before in early Sept and stopped at the Pass and the scenic rest area on the way down the mountain on the way to Red Lodge. I gues what I'm looking for is another trail similar to the Hidden Lake hiking trail on the Going to theSun Highway at Logan's Pass. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Beartooth Highway Hiking Trails
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 2 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 3 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 5 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 7 WISCONSIN
- 8 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 9 rain in Kauai
- 10 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 11 Washington, DC to Boston
- 12 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 13 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 14 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 15 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Phoenix restaurants
- 18 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 19 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 20 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 21 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 22 San Diego Trip Report
- 23 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 24 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico