We will be taking an all day drive across the Beartooth the last week of July and would love any recommendations for short, easy and photographic designated hiking trail(s) near the top of the mountain. We are seniors and have driven this once before in early Sept and stopped at the Pass and the scenic rest area on the way down the mountain on the way to Red Lodge. I gues what I'm looking for is another trail similar to the Hidden Lake hiking trail on the Going to theSun Highway at Logan's Pass. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Beartooth Highway Hiking Trails
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 3 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 4 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 7 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 8 Texas
- 9 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Ackislander
- 12 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 13 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 14 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 15 LA for a day and a half
- 16 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 17 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 18 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 19 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 20 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!