We will be taking an all day drive across the Beartooth the last week of July and would love any recommendations for short, easy and photographic designated hiking trail(s) near the top of the mountain. We are seniors and have driven this once before in early Sept and stopped at the Pass and the scenic rest area on the way down the mountain on the way to Red Lodge. I gues what I'm looking for is another trail similar to the Hidden Lake hiking trail on the Going to theSun Highway at Logan's Pass. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Beartooth Highway Hiking Trails
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Playboy Girls Trip
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 3 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 4 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 5 Road Trip
- 6 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 7 Whale watching
- 8 New York Yankee Station
- 9 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 10 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 11 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 12 California coast: April
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 14 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 15 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 16 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 17 September trip to Michigan
- 18 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 19 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 22 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 23 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 24 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 25 Stubhub and NFL Tickets