We are going to Yellowstone National Park the end of June. We want to take the Beartooth Highway to the NE entrance. We are driving a 4 WD Lincoln Navigator and pulling a Jayco tent camper. Researching Beartooth has left me wondering about taking it while pulling the trailer. Many comments say it will be fine if the driver is experienced and willing, you have a good vehicle, and you take it slow and careful. Some say its one of the scariest drives and a few say do not pull a trailer. If you cannot pull a tent trailer, why are there campgrounds for them through out the Highway? I did read of a few people who camped in them with a tent camper but they never made any comments on their drive there. It must have been ok - they were there. I looked for personal experiences of people pulling a tent camper but couldn't find any. My question is: Does anyone who has driven this Highway pulling a tent trailer/camper have any personal experience they could share?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Watch Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas Movie Online Free
- 2 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 6 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 7 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 22 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January