I know Beacon Hill is closer to all the tourist attractions but is Jamaica Plain too far away? I like the place we found in JP much more and it will accommodate our family better. I don't mind 10 - 20 minutes into the city everyday unless it is a huge hassle. The orange line is 1/4 mile away. Would we be foolish to stay in JP? Thanks!
Beacon Hill vs. Jamaica Plain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 2 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 3 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 4 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 5 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 6 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 7 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 8 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 9 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 10 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 11 California
- 12 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 13 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 16 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 17 Cross Country RV Trip
- 18 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 19 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 20 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 21 Texas
- 22 Hotels Philly
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 25 Petrified national forest, AZ