I know Beacon Hill is closer to all the tourist attractions but is Jamaica Plain too far away? I like the place we found in JP much more and it will accommodate our family better. I don't mind 10 - 20 minutes into the city everyday unless it is a huge hassle. The orange line is 1/4 mile away. Would we be foolish to stay in JP? Thanks!
Beacon Hill vs. Jamaica Plain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 3 Cape Cod in October
- 4 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 5 Air Connections on Maui
- 6 Theater Historians
- 7 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 8 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 9 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 12 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 13 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 14 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 15 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 16 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 17 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 18 Getaway
- 19 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 20 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 21 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 22 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 23 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 24 Boston hotel & transportation
- 25 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014