Going to visit friends in Boston and thought we may have a little getaway on drive back to Philadelphia for 2 nights. Looking to stay in nice town with hotel/motel on beach. Notlooking for nightlife- but somewhere with decent dining options and a cute town for walking around would be ideal. It is ok if it is a little off our route home. Would prefer to not have to drive several hours north or out of way. Any options for us?
Beachy town for 2 nights on ride between Boston and Philadelphia
View all United States activity »
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 5 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 6 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 7 Biloxi questions again
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 10 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 11 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 12 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 13 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 19 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 Vero Beach FL
- 22 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 23 Question about Boulder area
- 24 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?