Going to visit friends in Boston and thought we may have a little getaway on drive back to Philadelphia for 2 nights. Looking to stay in nice town with hotel/motel on beach. Notlooking for nightlife- but somewhere with decent dining options and a cute town for walking around would be ideal. It is ok if it is a little off our route home. Would prefer to not have to drive several hours north or out of way. Any options for us?
Beachy town for 2 nights on ride between Boston and Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 2 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 3 Atlanta with kids
- 4 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 5 Boston/Fenway park
- 6 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 7 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 8 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 9 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 10 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 11 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles