My husband and I are planning a few days away with my sisters and their kids in outer banks, NC at the end of June. Its about a 10 hour drive for us, so we were thinking about stopping someplace along the way for a couple of days (plus we'll get some alone time before we are in the family zoo).
Does anyone have any good recommendations for someplace maybe in Deleware or Virginia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 4 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 5 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 6 SF and northern California - October
- 7 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 8 November redwoods trip
- 9 Yellowstone
- 10 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 11 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 12 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 13 costco Big island
- 14 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 15 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 16 Which island for R&R?
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 19 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 20 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 21 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 22 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 23 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 24 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver