My husband and I are planning a few days away with my sisters and their kids in outer banks, NC at the end of June. Its about a 10 hour drive for us, so we were thinking about stopping someplace along the way for a couple of days (plus we'll get some alone time before we are in the family zoo).
Does anyone have any good recommendations for someplace maybe in Deleware or Virginia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/apexatropin/
- 2 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 3 Sacramento Hotel
- 4 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 5 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 6 USA family tour
- 7 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 8 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 10 Philly Itinerary Help
- 11 4 days road trip southern New England
- 12 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 13 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 14 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 17 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 18 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 19 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 20 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 21 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 22 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 23 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 24 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 25 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner