My husband and I are planning a few days away with my sisters and their kids in outer banks, NC at the end of June. Its about a 10 hour drive for us, so we were thinking about stopping someplace along the way for a couple of days (plus we'll get some alone time before we are in the family zoo).
Does anyone have any good recommendations for someplace maybe in Deleware or Virginia?
Beachside getaway between NY & NC
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 3 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 4 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Madison Square Garden
- 7 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 10 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 St. Augustine, Florida
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 15 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 16 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 20 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA