My husband and I are planning a few days away with my sisters and their kids in outer banks, NC at the end of June. Its about a 10 hour drive for us, so we were thinking about stopping someplace along the way for a couple of days (plus we'll get some alone time before we are in the family zoo).
Does anyone have any good recommendations for someplace maybe in Deleware or Virginia?
Beachside getaway between NY & NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 2 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 5 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 9 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 10 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 11 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 12 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 13 St. Simon, Georgia
- 14 Looking for Next Destination
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Moving to New Jersey
- 17 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 20 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 21 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 22 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 25 Need Minnesota leaf color reports