My husband and I are planning a few days away with my sisters and their kids in outer banks, NC at the end of June. Its about a 10 hour drive for us, so we were thinking about stopping someplace along the way for a couple of days (plus we'll get some alone time before we are in the family zoo).
Does anyone have any good recommendations for someplace maybe in Deleware or Virginia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 2 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 3 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 4 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 5 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 6 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 7 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 10 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 11 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 12 sugestions
- 13 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 Big Sur Help!!
- 17 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 18 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 19 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 20 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 21 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 22 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 23 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 24 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 25 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn