Can anyone give me any recommendations on Florida beaches that are more deserted, I'm not talking abandoned just not swarms of tanning teenagers. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 2 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 3 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 6 Where to from Tampa?
- 7 Is the New York subway safe?
- 8 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 11 Skiing New Mexico
- 12 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 13 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 14 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 15 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 16 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 17 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 18 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 19 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 20 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 21 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 22 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 23 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 25 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida