Someone in my life may be going to the Beachcomber Rehab Center in Delray Beach, Florida.
Does anyone have any experience with this center, or information about this area?
Beachcomber Rehab in Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 2 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 6 East Coast in December
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 Florida St George's Island
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Washington DC in Spring?
- 14 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Weekend in NYC
- 21 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 24 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 25 Breckenridge in October