Someone in my life may be going to the Beachcomber Rehab Center in Delray Beach, Florida.
Does anyone have any experience with this center, or information about this area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotmail Technical |1|-|877||509||0415| Support Contact Number USA
- 2 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 3 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 4 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 5 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 6 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 7 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 8 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 9 T-shirt One Direction for you
- 10 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 11 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 12 First Time to California
- 13 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 14 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 15 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 16 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 17 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 18 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 19 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 20 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 21 Angels Landing
- 22 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 25 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report