We are looking for a vacation trip this year to the beach, we go to Myrtle beach which the kids a lot and love it . Only it’s getting to crowded and too much crime for us… it there a beach that has putt putt golf movie theaters and amusement parks for the kids without all the people and crime as myrtle beach … I guess I’m asking is there a beach like myrtle beach without the traffic and all the people on the beach???
Beach Vacation with out the crowds
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 California coast: April
- 4 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 5 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 6 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 7 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 8 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 9 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 10 Road Trip
- 11 Whale watching
- 12 New York Yankee Station
- 13 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 14 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 16 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 17 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 18 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 19 September trip to Michigan
- 20 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 21 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 24 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 25 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal