Hi, I'm looking for a great beach to vacation at in early September for 2 weeks, either in Delaware, Maryland or Virginia (we don't want to drive more than 12 hours from Toronto, Canada). Preferably warmer, calmer waters (as I have 2 year old twins!). I would like to stay at a hotel/house/resort with 2 bedrooms and kitchen facilities, and somewhere that would be good for my boys to play, near the beach or beachfront. I don't need to be in the heart of the action, but somewhere with a nice area for evening strolls would be nice! Any suggestions???
Beach Vacation in DE/MD/VA - Sept
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 2 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 3 Burlington VT day trip
- 4 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 5 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 8 Two airports to choose from?
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 11 Apartment Rentals DC
- 12 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 13 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 14 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 15 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 16 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 17 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 18 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 19 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 20 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 21 Western North Carolina
- 22 Kayaking in Kauai
- 23 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 24 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT