Hi, I'm looking for a great beach to vacation at in early September for 2 weeks, either in Delaware, Maryland or Virginia (we don't want to drive more than 12 hours from Toronto, Canada). Preferably warmer, calmer waters (as I have 2 year old twins!). I would like to stay at a hotel/house/resort with 2 bedrooms and kitchen facilities, and somewhere that would be good for my boys to play, near the beach or beachfront. I don't need to be in the heart of the action, but somewhere with a nice area for evening strolls would be nice! Any suggestions???
Beach Vacation in DE/MD/VA - Sept
- 1 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 4 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 5 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 6 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 7 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 8 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 9 Airport luggage tamparing
- 10 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 13 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 14 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 15 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 16 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 17 How to plan San Diego trip
- 18 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 19 Washington Wineries
- 20 California, Northern
- 21 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 22 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 23 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 24 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 25 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?