My partner and I are looking for a six-night vacation away from land-locked Indianapolis and thought we'd go east as the crow flies to Virginia or thereabouts. We have about 1,000 dollars total to spend on gas, hotel, meals and other recreation. We're interested in the beach, good food, cute shops and maybe other attractions. Our main goal is to relax. We're not into bar-hopping. We are two women. We thought we'd try hotwire for a cheap hotel. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Beach vacation ideas due east of Indianapolis?
- 1 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 Marcola?
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 6 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 7 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 8 Updates from Hanalei
- 9 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 10 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 11 Columbus food !
- 12 Hotels in New Orleans
- 13 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 14 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 15 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 16 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 17 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 18 Logan Express
- 19 Great Beach's
- 20 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 21 National Parks?
- 22 Death Valley in November
- 23 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 24 Blue ridge parkway
- 25 Minnesota State Fair