We're planning a tentative beach vacation for next summer with young teens. Looking for relaxation, but also some shopping and day excursions. We'd like to rent a house or condo - and would prefer staying 5 days vs. entire week if an option. Would you recommend Rehoboth Beach, DE or the Outer Banks? We live in the midwest and will be driving. Is it realistic to get a rental house for 2 families for around $2,000/week? If not - where else could we look for that price? Thanks!
Beach Vacation 2010
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 5 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 6 Middlebury vt quickie
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 9 Savannah restaurants
- 10 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 11 American Airlines reservation question
- 12 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 13 Car trip from Seattle
- 14 Boston and surrounding area
- 15 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 16 Newport, RI Questions
- 17 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 18 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 21 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 24 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles