I am driving with my college aged kids and 2 of their friends to Orlando in August. We are planning to make the trip down with a straight through drive, but I would like to break up the drive back with an overnight stop at a beach. I would like to get in a good 5-6 hours north drive on our 1st day, so I am looking for a beach in the Charleston, SC area. However, I am flexible and could stay anywhere within about 7 hrs of Orlando.
Does anyone have any good recommendations for a 1 night stay? I would prefer budget pricing and beach location.
Thanks so much!
Beach lodging for 1 night on drive home to Ohio from Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 6 Travel West Coast
- 7 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 8 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Wine Country Picnic
- 11 Washington DC Metro
- 12 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 13 Road trip through the south
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 Myrtle Beach
- 18 Colorado in the summer!
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Getting around Las Vegas
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 24 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving