I am driving with my college aged kids and 2 of their friends to Orlando in August. We are planning to make the trip down with a straight through drive, but I would like to break up the drive back with an overnight stop at a beach. I would like to get in a good 5-6 hours north drive on our 1st day, so I am looking for a beach in the Charleston, SC area. However, I am flexible and could stay anywhere within about 7 hrs of Orlando.
Does anyone have any good recommendations for a 1 night stay? I would prefer budget pricing and beach location.
Thanks so much!
Beach lodging for 1 night on drive home to Ohio from Orlando
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 3 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 6 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 7 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 8 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 9 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 10 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 11 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 12 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 13 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 16 Lake Tahoe
- 17 Baseball Road Trip
- 18 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 19 Moab and Bluff
- 20 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 21 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 22 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 23 Seatlle, WA
- 24 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 25 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California