I am driving with my college aged kids and 2 of their friends to Orlando in August. We are planning to make the trip down with a straight through drive, but I would like to break up the drive back with an overnight stop at a beach. I would like to get in a good 5-6 hours north drive on our 1st day, so I am looking for a beach in the Charleston, SC area. However, I am flexible and could stay anywhere within about 7 hrs of Orlando.
Does anyone have any good recommendations for a 1 night stay? I would prefer budget pricing and beach location.
Thanks so much!
Beach lodging for 1 night on drive home to Ohio from Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 8 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 9 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 10 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 11 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 16 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 19 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 20 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 NYC theatre broadway