I am looking for some help with our upcoming trip to the US. Myself and my husband are travelling to US for 2 weeks at Easter time from Ireland = we fly into New York and spend 2 nights with friends there, then we are travelling to Washington dc by train to spend 3 nights in Washington over the easter weekend. On the tuesday after easter we would like to spend c. 5 days at the beach where it is warm and sunny -- we are considering hiring a car and driving to south carolina or georgia or alternatively maybe looking a booking a flight from DC to florida.
Basically what we are looking for - is a very relaxing time, by the pool and the beach and some nice restuarants with a bit of American culture mixed in. We are in our late 30's and the budget per night is US $250.
I have read lots of posts here but I am finding it difficult to zone in on a location - i checked out kiawah island - but the hotel was extremely expensive so that will not work.
sorry for long post - but I would welcome any suggestions or thoughts you may have. thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona in late January
- 2 http://www.slimdietera.com/biomuscle-xr-reviews/
- 3 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 4 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 5 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 6 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 7 Don't Fail Financially Diet Foods - Granola Bars And Breakfast Sandwiches
- 8 http://elevategffacts.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 9 My Topic Titlehttp://gomusclebuilding.com/infinite-male-enhancement/
- 10 White light smile reviews
- 11 Key West
- 12 http://wellnesssupplement.com/image-revive/
- 13 Arizona in winter
- 14 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 15 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 16 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 17 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 18 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 19 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 20 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 21 moving to Florida
- 22 DC restaurant report
- 23 Neue Galerie
- 24 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 25 A Few Days in Asheville