Want so spend 1 or 2 nights down the shore. Normally just do day trips to Point Pleasant but want to stay overnight in either Beach Haven or Ocean City. Have a 20 year old and 7 year old so want an amusement area for the little one. I'm thinking the 20 year old would prefer Beach Haven and the 7 year old wouldn't care. Is the traffic in Beach Haven worse than Ocean City? I've never been to OC and just drove down to Beach Haven years ago and remember circling forever to find a parking space for dinner. I'd like to avoid that and keep the car at the hotel and be able to walk to the beach, restaurants and amusements. Thanks!
Beach Haven or Ocean City, NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 2 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 3 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 4 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 8 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 9 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Seattle Hyatts
- 12 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 15 California road trip
- 16 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 19 San Diego - wher to stay
- 20 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 23 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 24 Berkshires in late October
- 25 2 day in Adirondack park