Want so spend 1 or 2 nights down the shore. Normally just do day trips to Point Pleasant but want to stay overnight in either Beach Haven or Ocean City. Have a 20 year old and 7 year old so want an amusement area for the little one. I'm thinking the 20 year old would prefer Beach Haven and the 7 year old wouldn't care. Is the traffic in Beach Haven worse than Ocean City? I've never been to OC and just drove down to Beach Haven years ago and remember circling forever to find a parking space for dinner. I'd like to avoid that and keep the car at the hotel and be able to walk to the beach, restaurants and amusements. Thanks!
Beach Haven or Ocean City, NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 3 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 10 Universal studios/Orlando
- 11 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 25 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations