Want so spend 1 or 2 nights down the shore. Normally just do day trips to Point Pleasant but want to stay overnight in either Beach Haven or Ocean City. Have a 20 year old and 7 year old so want an amusement area for the little one. I'm thinking the 20 year old would prefer Beach Haven and the 7 year old wouldn't care. Is the traffic in Beach Haven worse than Ocean City? I've never been to OC and just drove down to Beach Haven years ago and remember circling forever to find a parking space for dinner. I'd like to avoid that and keep the car at the hotel and be able to walk to the beach, restaurants and amusements. Thanks!
Beach Haven or Ocean City, NJ
- 1 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 2 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 3 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 4 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 5 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 6 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 7 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 8 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 9 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 10 stay near newark or nyc
- 11 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 12 New York City Parking
- 13 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 14 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 15 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 16 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 17 Priceline, WARNING
- 18 Less commercial beach?
- 19 Washington Wineries
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 24 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 25 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons