Want so spend 1 or 2 nights down the shore. Normally just do day trips to Point Pleasant but want to stay overnight in either Beach Haven or Ocean City. Have a 20 year old and 7 year old so want an amusement area for the little one. I'm thinking the 20 year old would prefer Beach Haven and the 7 year old wouldn't care. Is the traffic in Beach Haven worse than Ocean City? I've never been to OC and just drove down to Beach Haven years ago and remember circling forever to find a parking space for dinner. I'd like to avoid that and keep the car at the hotel and be able to walk to the beach, restaurants and amusements. Thanks!
Beach Haven or Ocean City, NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 2 Boston/Fenway park
- 3 Atlanta with kids
- 4 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 5 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 10 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 17 Family Camp in Maine
- 18 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier