My husband and I are planning a short trip in July to the Chimney Rock/Lake Lure area. I love the idea of spending some time swimming and relaxing in the water at Lake Lure Beach. I know there is a fee to use the beach but don't mind if it is a nice place. Looking for any opinions/comments from anyone who may have gone last summer. Thanks!
Beach at Lake Lure NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to LA
- 2 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 3 Moving out of states from Florida
- 4 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 5 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 6 new york subway help please
- 7 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 8 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 9 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 10 Things to do in La Jolla
- 11 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 12 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 13 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 14 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 15 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 16 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 17 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 20 Things to do in Key West
- 21 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 22 Boston & Cape Cod
- 23 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 24 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 25 Romantic destination in the US