We will be flying into Los Angeles for the primary purpose of attending the BCS championship game in January. We will have 3 full days, plus game day. We have never been to LA or the surrounding areas. There are still some hotels left in Pasadena, but they are expensive and just ok. My question is should I stay in Pasadena just to avoid the transportation hassle on gameday, then commute to Hollywood or LA for site seeing? Or is it best to stay in Hollywood where there's more to do, and commute to Pasadena just for the game? I'm not sure of the things I really want to see or do yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BCS Championship/LA/Hollywood itinerary help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 5 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 6 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 7 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 NYC IN AUGUST
- 12 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 16 Fancy dining
- 17 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 18 Will have five days in Savannah
- 19 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 20 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 21 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 22 Itinerary opinions
- 23 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip