We will be flying into Los Angeles for the primary purpose of attending the BCS championship game in January. We will have 3 full days, plus game day. We have never been to LA or the surrounding areas. There are still some hotels left in Pasadena, but they are expensive and just ok. My question is should I stay in Pasadena just to avoid the transportation hassle on gameday, then commute to Hollywood or LA for site seeing? Or is it best to stay in Hollywood where there's more to do, and commute to Pasadena just for the game? I'm not sure of the things I really want to see or do yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BCS Championship/LA/Hollywood itinerary help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego with Kids
- 2 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 5 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 6 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 9 Transportation help in Philly
- 10 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 11 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 12 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 13 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 14 Temecula< CA
- 15 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 16 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 19 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 22 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 23 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 24 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 25 Roundtop Texas Lodging