We will be flying into Los Angeles for the primary purpose of attending the BCS championship game in January. We will have 3 full days, plus game day. We have never been to LA or the surrounding areas. There are still some hotels left in Pasadena, but they are expensive and just ok. My question is should I stay in Pasadena just to avoid the transportation hassle on gameday, then commute to Hollywood or LA for site seeing? Or is it best to stay in Hollywood where there's more to do, and commute to Pasadena just for the game? I'm not sure of the things I really want to see or do yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BCS Championship/LA/Hollywood itinerary help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 17 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 18 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Wedding venue in NH
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Alaska