We will be flying into Los Angeles for the primary purpose of attending the BCS championship game in January. We will have 3 full days, plus game day. We have never been to LA or the surrounding areas. There are still some hotels left in Pasadena, but they are expensive and just ok. My question is should I stay in Pasadena just to avoid the transportation hassle on gameday, then commute to Hollywood or LA for site seeing? Or is it best to stay in Hollywood where there's more to do, and commute to Pasadena just for the game? I'm not sure of the things I really want to see or do yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BCS Championship/LA/Hollywood itinerary help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle - newby questions
- 2 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 3 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 4 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 Wedding venue suggestions - Boston/suburbs
- 7 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 8 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 9 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 10 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 11 can you help me plan a trip?
- 12 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 13 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 14 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 15 Restaurants Chicago June
- 16 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 17 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 18 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 19 tip for valet parking
- 20 New Orleans
- 21 California: Getty museum
- 22 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 23 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?