We will be flying into Los Angeles for the primary purpose of attending the BCS championship game in January. We will have 3 full days, plus game day. We have never been to LA or the surrounding areas. There are still some hotels left in Pasadena, but they are expensive and just ok. My question is should I stay in Pasadena just to avoid the transportation hassle on gameday, then commute to Hollywood or LA for site seeing? Or is it best to stay in Hollywood where there's more to do, and commute to Pasadena just for the game? I'm not sure of the things I really want to see or do yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BCS Championship/LA/Hollywood itinerary help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 4 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 6 best area to stay in san diego
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 9 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 10 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 11 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 12 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 13 Two airports to choose from?
- 14 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 15 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 16 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 17 San Francisco - mid October
- 18 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 19 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 20 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 21 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 22 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 23 layover
- 24 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 25 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer