We will be flying into Los Angeles for the primary purpose of attending the BCS championship game in January. We will have 3 full days, plus game day. We have never been to LA or the surrounding areas. There are still some hotels left in Pasadena, but they are expensive and just ok. My question is should I stay in Pasadena just to avoid the transportation hassle on gameday, then commute to Hollywood or LA for site seeing? Or is it best to stay in Hollywood where there's more to do, and commute to Pasadena just for the game? I'm not sure of the things I really want to see or do yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BCS Championship/LA/Hollywood itinerary help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 5 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 6 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 7 Utah 2
- 8 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 9 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 10 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 11 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 14 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 15 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 16 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 20 Sea world San Diego
- 21 Seattle in April
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 Maui - Haleakala
- 24 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!