We will be flying into Los Angeles for the primary purpose of attending the BCS championship game in January. We will have 3 full days, plus game day. We have never been to LA or the surrounding areas. There are still some hotels left in Pasadena, but they are expensive and just ok. My question is should I stay in Pasadena just to avoid the transportation hassle on gameday, then commute to Hollywood or LA for site seeing? Or is it best to stay in Hollywood where there's more to do, and commute to Pasadena just for the game? I'm not sure of the things I really want to see or do yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BCS Championship/LA/Hollywood itinerary help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 2 Yosemite in Winter
- 3 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 4 Active Vacation
- 5 Quick SoCal question
- 6 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 7 New England September
- 8 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 Tampa in February
- 13 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 14 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 15 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 16 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 17 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 18 NYC taxi vs car service
- 19 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 20 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 21 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 22 Austin Food Trucks
- 23 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 24 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 25 searching for urban master planned community