We will be flying into Los Angeles for the primary purpose of attending the BCS championship game in January. We will have 3 full days, plus game day. We have never been to LA or the surrounding areas. There are still some hotels left in Pasadena, but they are expensive and just ok. My question is should I stay in Pasadena just to avoid the transportation hassle on gameday, then commute to Hollywood or LA for site seeing? Or is it best to stay in Hollywood where there's more to do, and commute to Pasadena just for the game? I'm not sure of the things I really want to see or do yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BCS Championship/LA/Hollywood itinerary help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 4 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 5 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 6 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 7 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 8 Las Vegas must sees
- 9 adams morgan - safety
- 10 Morning in miami
- 11 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Grand Teton in October
- 14 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 15 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 16 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 17 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 18 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 19 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 20 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 21 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 22 US Southwest
- 23 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 24 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 25 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco