We will be flying into Los Angeles for the primary purpose of attending the BCS championship game in January. We will have 3 full days, plus game day. We have never been to LA or the surrounding areas. There are still some hotels left in Pasadena, but they are expensive and just ok. My question is should I stay in Pasadena just to avoid the transportation hassle on gameday, then commute to Hollywood or LA for site seeing? Or is it best to stay in Hollywood where there's more to do, and commute to Pasadena just for the game? I'm not sure of the things I really want to see or do yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BCS Championship/LA/Hollywood itinerary help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 2 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 3 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 4 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 5 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 6 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 7 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 8 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 9 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Re-Visit DC
- 12 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 13 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 14 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 15 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 16 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 19 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 20 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 21 2 day in Adirondack park
- 22 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 23 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC