We will be flying into Los Angeles for the primary purpose of attending the BCS championship game in January. We will have 3 full days, plus game day. We have never been to LA or the surrounding areas. There are still some hotels left in Pasadena, but they are expensive and just ok. My question is should I stay in Pasadena just to avoid the transportation hassle on gameday, then commute to Hollywood or LA for site seeing? Or is it best to stay in Hollywood where there's more to do, and commute to Pasadena just for the game? I'm not sure of the things I really want to see or do yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BCS Championship/LA/Hollywood itinerary help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 charleston during Christmas Week
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 13 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 los angeles restaurants
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 25 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas