We will be flying into Los Angeles for the primary purpose of attending the BCS championship game in January. We will have 3 full days, plus game day. We have never been to LA or the surrounding areas. There are still some hotels left in Pasadena, but they are expensive and just ok. My question is should I stay in Pasadena just to avoid the transportation hassle on gameday, then commute to Hollywood or LA for site seeing? Or is it best to stay in Hollywood where there's more to do, and commute to Pasadena just for the game? I'm not sure of the things I really want to see or do yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BCS Championship/LA/Hollywood itinerary help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 6 Christmas in TX
- 7 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 8 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 9 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 10 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 11 Ben Landa
- 12 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 13 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 14 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 15 Tucson area flooding
- 16 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 17 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 19 California
- 20 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 21 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 Oregon Road Trip
- 24 Long Island Advice
- 25 Colorado aspen updates