We will be flying into Los Angeles for the primary purpose of attending the BCS championship game in January. We will have 3 full days, plus game day. We have never been to LA or the surrounding areas. There are still some hotels left in Pasadena, but they are expensive and just ok. My question is should I stay in Pasadena just to avoid the transportation hassle on gameday, then commute to Hollywood or LA for site seeing? Or is it best to stay in Hollywood where there's more to do, and commute to Pasadena just for the game? I'm not sure of the things I really want to see or do yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BCS Championship/LA/Hollywood itinerary help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Bound End of March
- 2 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 3 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 4 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 5 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 9 Key Largo, FL
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Death Valley in June
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 14 San Diego grocery stores
- 15 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 20 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 23 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country