We will be flying into Los Angeles for the primary purpose of attending the BCS championship game in January. We will have 3 full days, plus game day. We have never been to LA or the surrounding areas. There are still some hotels left in Pasadena, but they are expensive and just ok. My question is should I stay in Pasadena just to avoid the transportation hassle on gameday, then commute to Hollywood or LA for site seeing? Or is it best to stay in Hollywood where there's more to do, and commute to Pasadena just for the game? I'm not sure of the things I really want to see or do yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BCS Championship/LA/Hollywood itinerary help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 2 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 3 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 8 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Brooklyn why?
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 25 Dining in D.C.