We will be flying into Los Angeles for the primary purpose of attending the BCS championship game in January. We will have 3 full days, plus game day. We have never been to LA or the surrounding areas. There are still some hotels left in Pasadena, but they are expensive and just ok. My question is should I stay in Pasadena just to avoid the transportation hassle on gameday, then commute to Hollywood or LA for site seeing? Or is it best to stay in Hollywood where there's more to do, and commute to Pasadena just for the game? I'm not sure of the things I really want to see or do yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BCS Championship/LA/Hollywood itinerary help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 2 Breckenridge in October
- 3 NBA tickets??
- 4 Chicago Questions
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 Orlando for Work
- 7 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 10 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 11 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 12 charlotte
- 13 USA trip
- 14 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 17 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 21 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 22 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 23 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado