We will be flying into Los Angeles for the primary purpose of attending the BCS championship game in January. We will have 3 full days, plus game day. We have never been to LA or the surrounding areas. There are still some hotels left in Pasadena, but they are expensive and just ok. My question is should I stay in Pasadena just to avoid the transportation hassle on gameday, then commute to Hollywood or LA for site seeing? Or is it best to stay in Hollywood where there's more to do, and commute to Pasadena just for the game? I'm not sure of the things I really want to see or do yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BCS Championship/LA/Hollywood itinerary help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 5 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 6 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Kennedy Space Center
- 12 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 13 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 14 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 15 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 18 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 19 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 25 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???